I was looking for a romantic night away and I found everything I needed here. The King Suite with steam shower was absolutely incredible. With a balcony looking out over Lake Superior, a jacuzzi tub and a luxurious king bed, we had everything we needed. Yet this hotel room offered so much more. A flat screen TV was mounted on the wall above an elegant gas fireplace, right in front of the bed, for added ambiance. The decor was beautiful with attention to detail throughout. The most amazing feature, though, was the Steam Shower. I had never seen anything like it and now want one of my own. There were five shower heads, a bar with two heads on each side of the shower, as well as a rain shower head in the middle. The built in bench was wonderful when using steam. You could use the Shower Steam feature, which got as hot as 105 degrees Fahrenheit or the Wrinkle Free feature, which was 150 degrees Fahrenheit. It was an amazing experience and my favourite part of the room. The free breakfast was very good, with scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs with bacon pieces mixed in, hard boiled eggs, sausages, ham, pancakes, ,yogurt, fruit, muffins, bagels, toast, juice, coffee. The staff at the front desk attended to our needs quickly and efficiently. The only downfall was the noise in the room above us, as we were on the bottom floor but perhaps to be expected with whirlpool tubs. I would return here in a heartbeat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Superior Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Superior Hotel Grand Marais
- Best Western Plus Superior Inn And Suites
- Best Western Grand Marais
- Best Western Superior Hotel
- Grand Marais Best Western