“Inspirational”

579 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 437 helpful votes
“Inspirational”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a very inspirational place to visit. A great place to take some time away from all the hustle and bustle all around and just chill in silence. It is well worth a stop to visit if you are in the area and need some quiet time.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard F

• Korean first
Loveland, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Gem!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

When I traveled to the Greater Jackson Hole area in late September I knew nothing about this chapel. It wasn't on my list of must see places but so glad I did.

Found this after driving around in a rainstorm. Pulled over to stretch our legs and let or dogs walk around. When I seen it was a Chapel I grabbed my Camera to try and take a picture of the stained glass window from the outside. The reflecting trees and dirt made it rather impossible to get a good shot, which made me a little bummed. So I went around front just to explore not knowing you could go inside until a lovely lady came out telling me "You must go inside, it's beautiful." So I did. Inside it's a cute little cabin chapel. The stained glass window was stunning. The wood carving of Mary was beautiful. So glad I stopped and went inside.

Would have loved to go to Sunday service but I was there on a Tuesday.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank 273emilyr
Annandale, New Jersey
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Little Chapel inthe Pines”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were the solitary visitors on a dreary morning and found this a peaceful interlude to a fast paced vacation. The chapel sits in a pretty pine grove and blends in perfectly with the surroundings.

The stained glass window is very well done.

Worth your time to stop by and visit. They hold weekly services here as well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank tridcod
Salisbury
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“Sooooo Peaceful”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Leaving Yellowstone National Park, we entered Grand Teton National Park. Our first stop was at the Chapel of the Sacred Heart. This wood chapel sits serenely at the lake and with the beautiful trees around, it just brings peace to your heart. It is open to the public and it was nice to walk in and meditate. It's a beautiful, little chapel "in the country." Walk around and enjoy the grounds and just feel yourself unwind and feel calm.

Visited August 2013