“Worth a quick visit”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Worth a quick visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is a nice,short stop when traveling through Grand Teton National Park and the Jenny Lake area. Charming church.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Chris W

• Korean first
Henrietta, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“pleasant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was surprised and glad to find this church in the middle of Grand Teton nat.Park. It's quietly and friendly to thanks for everything.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Monica Telecki S
Charlton, MA
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Tranquil and spiritual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I prefer this to the Chapel of Transfiguration because it is more off the beaten path and not the must see tourist stop. You don't have the picture window view of the Tetons like you get from Transfiguration but you do get the being one with wilderness feeling that the Tetons should embody.
You can come here, kneel down and collect your thoughts in this beautiful setting and then go outside and see the wonders that God created in magnificent splendor.
I am not the most religious person you will ever meet nor am I super crunchy chewy eating tree bark for protein so let me put that into context. But I would suggest a stop or two here to thank God for creating such wonder that is all around you and giving you the means to go on vacation to enjoy it all.
PS- keep your eyes open for bears. We are two for two seeing them in this area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank dpw1959
Louisville, Kentucky
578 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 423 helpful votes
“Inspirational”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a very inspirational place to visit. A great place to take some time away from all the hustle and bustle all around and just chill in silence. It is well worth a stop to visit if you are in the area and need some quiet time.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard F
Loveland, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

When I traveled to the Greater Jackson Hole area in late September I knew nothing about this chapel. It wasn't on my list of must see places but so glad I did.

Found this after driving around in a rainstorm. Pulled over to stretch our legs and let or dogs walk around. When I seen it was a Chapel I grabbed my Camera to try and take a picture of the stained glass window from the outside. The reflecting trees and dirt made it rather impossible to get a good shot, which made me a little bummed. So I went around front just to explore not knowing you could go inside until a lovely lady came out telling me "You must go inside, it's beautiful." So I did. Inside it's a cute little cabin chapel. The stained glass window was stunning. The wood carving of Mary was beautiful. So glad I stopped and went inside.

Would have loved to go to Sunday service but I was there on a Tuesday.

Visited September 2013