“Great Bar b que”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My daughter who lives in the area suggested we go there for lunch and it was absolutely fabulous.
Delicious!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Ate here based on trip advisor reviews. It did not disappoint. We actually were there when they were having a "hootenanny". They had a huge cookout with lots of barbecue and other goodies on an open fire. Lots of talented local artists performed as we enjoyed some really good cooking. There is also a great pasta place at this same stop that has excellent pizza. Moose proved to be the perfect stop in the Grand Tetons.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Our recent visit after a float trip was an eye-opener! As I went to get water for the group (after being directed outside), the portable watercooler (like for camping or a work site) looked shabby..and not very clean. IT WAS AWFUL! The spout/spigot was crushed and broken and FILTHY! A build-up of slime/crud was way up in the spigot....I was afraid to actually open the cooler for fear of vomiting up my lunch.
No one can tell me this was an oversight..this was weeks of dirt and slime. I doubt that cooler had been cleaned all summer, and certainly many people saw it was broken..that too didn't happen that day. Where is the INSPECTION in this restaurant. Makes you wonder what else is dirty.

2  Thank christina r
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Our tour stopped here for lunch. Great menu selections, great service and the food was good! We ate outside on the rooftop. Great views . A delightful place.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Hi, guys, this is grate place to have breakfast during the summer time.
Firstly, you can choose anything, cause definitely, food there is always fresh.
My special recommendation is pancakes with honey=)
By the way you can choose any type of meat, how your egg will be made, over hard or over easy(I prefer second).
Thirdly, they have Daily Shop across the road, where you can find different brownies.
So, please, enjoy, and welcome to Dornan's Moose.