My family and I stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin and it had plenty of room for us. We have 4 small children so 3 slept in second bedroom and we brought a pack-n-play for the baby. There was a pool table and hot tub to occupy our time while at the cabin. I used the kitchen to prepare some meals and it had pretty much everything I needed. The decor was beautiful and the cabin itself was spotless. We woke up to several Canadian geese strolling across the lawn 2 different mornings and the boys loved seeing that. The resort was a little bit of a drive from Gatlinburg but there were grocery stores and some fast food on the way so you had some options as far as eating. You did have to go into Gatlinburg for restaurants though. I highly recommend it and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gatlinburg Cabins for Great Smoky Mountain Vacations.White Oak Lodge & Resort offers two-bedroom and three-bedroom fully furnished vacation log cabins. Each rustic vacation rental offers the staples of today’s modern lifestyles. Select three-bedrooms offer a whirlpool bath in the master suites, and most two-bedrooms have a loft game room with pool table. Kitchens feature stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Flat screen televisions with DVD players are in living rooms and bedrooms. A gas, stone fireplace lights with the flick of a switch. A screened-in back porch with hot tub and a front porch with two rocking chairs make this a comfortable Gatlinburg Vacation home.For family vacation fun, nothing beats the beautiful 17-acre White Oak Lodge & Resort. This log cabin resort is adjacent to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Complementing the natural playground is the lodge and resort itself. Most noteworthy is the amazing swimming pool. You’ll swim and play while looking at the amazing Smoky Mountains. Water cascades over two stone grottos. In the evening, roast marshmallows by the fire pit. Plus, you can barbecue on the grounds, play tennis or enjoy walks around the property on the paved trail. When you’re ready to explore Gatlinburg, Tennessee or Pigeon Forge, TN, these family vacation spots are just down the road a piece. You’ll find kid friendly attractions like Dollywood®, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley's Haunted Adventure, Gatlinburg Space Needle and Family Fun Center and Ober Gatlinburg just to name a few. Plus, horseback riding, white water rafting, zip lining and hiking abound in this incredible vacation destination. Make your Gatlinburg Vacation plans to stay at the White Oak Lodge & Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your White Oak Lodge & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Oak Hotel Gatlinburg
- White Oak Lodge And Resort