“Family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Elk Springs Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Elk Springs Resort
Findlay, Ohio
“Family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Cabin was very clean with lots of extras, pool table, game machine, large movie screen. It is located just off of the craft loop and within 10-15 minutes to Gatlinburg. The price was very reasonable for a 4 bedroom cabin. My family enjoyed it very much and I'm sure we will return some day.

Room Tip: Choose a cabin with bedrooms on main floor if you have knee or leg problems.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had researched for weeks before deciding on a cabin. I definitely made the right choice. A beautiful cabin located far from the maddening Gatlinburg crowds. After long days hiking in the park, it was wonderful to come back and enjoy the view with a glass of wine. The pool table and darts made for some fun family time. Everything about our visit was great. The cabin was spotless and had everything we needed. The rental was easy and they even called to check on us. I would definitely recommend Elk Spring Cabin rentals!

Golden Isles of Georgia, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Beautifully designed cabins in a very private setting. Spectacular views of the mountains. The best and most luxurious cabin I have ever rented! Elk Springs is the best kept secret in the Smokies! Elk Springs will be my first choice for my next visit to the Smokies.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hardinsburg, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently took an extended-family getaway to the Gatlinburg area, and stayed in Living In Paradise, a 3-bedroom, 3-bath cabin with theater room, tucked into the hillsides between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We had 8 adults, and 5 children, and it was the PERFECT size for us. The cabin was clean, beautifully decorated, and laid out in a way that gave us all privacy when we wanted it, and lots of togetherness as well! The managers were extremely helpful to us, from start to finish, and were just a phone call away when we had questions. I don't know which part of the cabin was our favorite-- the spacious modern kitchen, the pool room, the wrap-around decks with hot tub, or the 3-level set-up. I will definitely try to come back to this resort, and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks, Elk Springs!

1 Thank Pippa S
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect. Everything. From booking to checking out. Simple as 1,2,3. Again what I loved regarding the booking process was that I did not have to travel to another area to get keys for the cabin. Everything we needed was there. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank byrd81byrd
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in Above the Treetops #49. It is actually in Legacy Mountain Resort. The view was out of this world and definitely above the treetops. The bed was comfortable and the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was huge. Everything was very clean and Katie was nice. The pool table and hot tub were also very nice. It is about 5 miles off of the Parkway, which suited us just fine. The only downside was the old tvs. There are 3 of them, but only 1 was working. The tv in the living room was very small and not high-def, so we could barely see the screen from the couch. An hdtv is fairly inexpensive, although there will be an added cable cost, so it was very surprising that they didn't invest in them. If you don't plan to watch much tv, I would highly recommend this cabin for a couple.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank akallen48
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Every year my sisters and I plan a family vacation. I heard great things about Tennessee which lead us to Knotty and Nice June 24 thru 28th. This was our first cabin experience and it was exceptionally wonderful. Upon entering the cabin, my family was "wowed" and impressed with the log cabin feel and experience. This lodge was modern and well-equipped to address everyone needs especially the sauna (my favorite). We did not get a chance to experience all the great things in Tennessee; therefore, we will return and will reside at Elk Springs Resort.