“New owners remodeled”

Country Town N' Suites
Ranked #65 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel using another site that had good reviews. Then I checked here and freaked out with the low rating. We were very happy to find the new ratings tell the real story. This hotel is an exceptional value. We care more about cleanliness and state of upkeep than anything, and this hotel is clean and well kept. I will point out the things we thought could be improved, but none were a big deal to us. The full sized fridge and microwave plus newer TV were all pluses. There is a large gap at the bottom of the door, but that's what I figure a duvet is good for. The water pressure can fall from good to OK, so pick an off peak time to shower. The memory foam mattress was great for us, but may not be for everyone. We read reviews and brought our own pillows, but they were actually OK - just not great. Super location outside of the super bad traffic and we found the grocery store was much easier to drive to with this placement instead of inside the main drag.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank BrickShot

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Our family of four decided to take a chance on this hotel simply because we read the reviews and wanted to support these new business owners. Boy...are we glad that we did. The rooms look exactly like the pictures. They have been beautifully remodeled. Everything from the paint, carpet and tile to the tables, night stands and chairs...even the fixtures have been updated and replaced. Best of all are the brand new comfortable mattresses. Our room had a big flat screen television, microwave and a full size refrigerator. Don't let the mom & pop exterior fool you. These rooms are much nicer than most of the expensive chains. Their rates are very competitive and although they don't offer breakfast at this time, there was always fresh coffee, donuts and fresh fruit each morning in the lobby. We're already anticipating our next visit to Gatlinburg and will look forward to staying at the Country Town N' Suites!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TammyGreenfield_IA
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

This place is simply the BEST Gatlinburg has to offer for the money! After driving around viewing 20 different hotel rooms asking $100 or more a night we found this little gem! We were greeted at midnight with 2 of the friendliest folks at the front desk. They offered to show me 2 rooms and we were blown away by them both! After seeing rooms at other hotels with dirty carpets, frumpy old linens and musty smelling rooms ...seeing these were like a breath of fresh air! The rooms were newly remodeled with rustic/ modern furnishings and the rooms smelled very nice! You simply cannot beat the price, cleanliness. and friendliest staff anywhere else! The new owners (family owned) were asking us every day how our stay was and was there anything they could do to make it better? I promise you will not get this anywhere else! We loved everything about this place! Thank you guys for such a fabulous stay!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank UTMomma37
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights in October, 2013. Very clean room with brand new COMFY beds. HUGE flat screen TV mounted on wall & full sized fridge. I will be staying here again on my next trip. This motel opened in Sept 2013-totally remodeled & with new American owners....so please disregard anything prior to Sept 2013. The only negative is that it is right on the parkway & there is road noise, but they even provide a sound machine in the room to try & cover it up. I got a double queen room for 42.00 a night..in October! and no extra fee on the weekend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank denisecats
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

I actually found this hotel on the Gatlinburg.com website and read the reviews here. I was a little wary of some of the older reviews, but the hotel website said that it was under new management so I went ahead and booked. SOOOOO glad I did! This hotel is awesome, the staff are PHENOMENAL! I had originally booked a king suite and had mentioned during the confirmation call that I would be interested in the jacuzzi suite, and they offered to upgrade me for just $10 more than I was originally paying!! VERY clean rooms, and is within walking distance to downtown so you don't have to fight the traffic. Will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank allisongracecole
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a getaway with my wife. Came up for 3 days stayed monday-thursday. We got a king jacuzzi suite and it was fantastic. Newly remodeled and clean. All the rooms are non-smoking so don't have to worry about that nasty smoke smell. The location is good and close to downtown Gatlinburg. The rates were very competitive. My family and I will be staying here again soon!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gaberial82
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Shame on you TripAdvisor for not taking off old reviews and pics !! We found this EXCELLENT motel by mistake. What a wonderful mistake . Please anyone reading this : go to this motels website. American Owned with New Owners. The entire staff was excellent. The room was magnificent . Everything was brand new. Decor was excellent. Very quiet and very relaxing. Close to everything in Gatlinburg. We walked to all the main attractions. Price was excellent ! We met the owner and he met every one of our needs. Absolutely "Best N Burg" ! We will stay here often. I am a perfectionist and all of my expectations were exceeded. They don't offer room service , however I absolutely believe they would have served us breakfast in bed if we had asked. Wish I could give them 10 stars. ********** So helpful in many ways, to much to list, etc.

Room Tip: All are EXCELLENT , No bad choices !!!!!