Hampton Inn Gatlinburg
US$160
US$144
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
US$115
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$179
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
US$145
US$134
GardenInn.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$255
US$247
HolidayInn.com
US$1,121
TripAdvisor
1,370 results
All reviewsgreat locationcreek view roomcreek sidewithin walking distanceparking lotober gatlinburgroom was cleanthe breakfast areapark entranceconvention centerfree breakfastfirst floorpool and hot tubking roomhot breakfastwould stay here againgas fireplace
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I had the accessible room with one queen bed. It was much less expensive and plenty of room for us. Breakfast is nothing special -- but plenty of pancake houses nearby.

Room Tip: Get a room on second floor with balcony facing the creek -- not the parking lot
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sljtba
Rose S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Dear sljtba,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your room. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

If you want a convenient location this hotel is perfect. We were enamored by the concept of being "300 yards from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park entrance" and the balconies seemed like a unique non-Hampton feature. Our first shock was that we had to go outside and walk around to the back of the building to get to our room - okay we wanted unique....perhaps in the summer this is an advantage. But I find it hard to rate the rooms up to any Hampton standard. I have found this lately with various Hamptons in other states - age is creeping in to the chain and it shows. But let me say the staff was wonderful - this has been a wonderful consistency with Hampton in my experience - it is the only reason this rating is not worse. But how the physical property could be let go to this point is a fault of senior management at some level. I think they should be sent to their hotels on a regular basis to see what the guests are experiencing! The couch had a tear in it, there were discolorations on the ceiling (the ceiling was delt with quickly upon notification of the Front Desk) and the general feel of the room was worn - original hardware on the doors, etc. The bathroom sink area was redone at some point which was wonderful. The Hampton bed was also comfortable as usual - but the room was just dated. One quirky thing - the shower must of had a low-flow adapter on it because try as we might the water flow was just barely adequate. I want to save water as much as anyone - but the toilet (which also was newer) took several times to flush properly. All that water I saved was lost! I would say get on that remodeling ASAP - I thought I was paying for a Hampton quality room and got an old motel experience instead. Check them out after they remodel the rooms!

Room Tip: There are two exterior building on this property - one by the creek and the other facing the parking lot. Try to get creekside but if you end up in the other building get the highest floor you can if you want a view - in our ground floor room we had a great view of a GMC Yukon and a Ford Taurus.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Estaltd
Rose S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2011

Dear Estaltd,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff was wonderful! I will pass along the compliments. As you stated, we will be undergoing a complete renovation just after the new year. It will include a complete renovation of the guest rooms with new furniture and installation of microwaves and refrigerators in every room. I do hope you will choose the Hampton Inn Gatlinburg for your lodging needs the next time you visit The Great Smoky Mountains!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

We have made many many trips to Gatlinburg and this will be our hotel of choice from now on. The main reason is the service and friendly employees.
Rooms are clean, comfortable beds, not the best I have had but still very good. We have stayed in many of the hotels in that area (Stoplight 8, 9 or 10) and we usually don't eat the free breakfasts because it is so bad or not stocked well. There was a gentleman running this every morning and he did a fantastic job.
If I have any complaint it would be the pillows. They are very little and not the best, but next year I will just bring my own.
The location is great, and even though construction is going on, we had no problems with it.
Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We prefer the creek view rooms
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank giggylynn

Dear giggylynn,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Ivan, who does breakfast, is definitely popular among our guests and I will be sure to let him know of your compliments. I am pleased to hear we will be your hotel of choice the next time you visit Gatlinburg!

Reviewed 4 November 2011

A last minute phone call due to our cabin check-in being delayed was received in a polite manner by the desk. The stay was for one night, a Sunday evening in the 3rd week of October, and I was glad to hear that two rooms were available, one of which was creekside, and this was the one we chose.
Check in was done quickly and efficiently, with the offer of coupons for local (walking distance), eating establishments. The room was satisfactory, although smallish. King size bed was up to the Hampton standards. Nice fireplace. Enjoyed relaxing on the outside balcony.
While the construction can hinder walking directly across the street from the hotel, it was of little difficulty that we walked 20ft to the nearest crosswalk between some barriers. We had no problems entering or exiting the hotel by automobile. A little courtesy from those involved during high traffic volume goes a long way.
I thought the complimentary breakfast was fine. I see no difference in what was offered and what is usually presented at other Hamptons. I noticed that they have added an additional CPU station in the lobby. We made use of the free WiFi in the room. Easily connected with good speed.
We've stayed in this Hampton on multiple occasions, and have never found the service, nor the accommodations lacking. It's location near the best restaurants, easy access to the National Park, creek side balconies, and the superior comfort of the beds will continue to bring us back. The promise of renovations can only enhance the hotel's appeal.

Room Tip: Choose a Creek Side Room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dawgcentral

Dear dawgcentral,
Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you have always enjoyed your stays with us and will continue to stay with us when you visit Gatlinburg! We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We spent three nights at the Hampton Inn Gatlinburg in Septmember.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay right on the Parkway in Gatlinburg. It is very convenient to everything, and the trolley has a stop right accross the street.

As in all Hampton Inn's, the bed was SO comfortable!

Parking is a bit tight, but you can't complain much, since you have free parking in Gatlinburg!

The only thing that was a little dissapointing, was the complimentary breakfast. I have had much better ones at other Hampton Inns.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony overlooking the creek.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanskid
Rose S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Dear joanskid,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay while vacationing in September! I think most will agree that our location is fantastic!
I do hope you will choose to stay with us the next time you visit the Great Smoky Mountain National Park!
Front Office Manager