Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
US$121
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$71
EconoLodge
US$157
US$145
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$123
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$318
US$309
Agoda.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$104
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
US$1,121
US$112
TripAdvisor
1,771 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Decided to come visit Gatlinburg for a weekend. Choose to stay here because of the location.... Worst mistake I could have made. Checked into a dirty room and the staff was not really helpful in correcting my concerns. I would suggest not staying here! Ive been to Gatlinburg a hundred times and I can say there are way better hotels around town

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Brad H
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This room is in the bottom 1% of hotels I have stayed in stinks inside and out. Bathrooms nasty roaches toilet did not flush. I never write a review but felt like I needed too

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Came in to see the National Park, and expected the place to be so-so. Instead, we had a GREAT room and friendly staff! I have terrible allergies, and was relieved to find that the hotel didn't have any strange fragrances, and even the detergent they used did not give me a skin rash! (This is often a problem of mine with hotels). It was located near the beginning of the strip area, and also right at the entrance to the National Park. All around great place. Next time I visit the area, I will absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I had a hard time finding a roll-in or hand-held shower in Gatlinburg, Wendy was very nice she even went into the room to be sure it was what I needed. Then I booked it and I was very happy with the room however I do use a manual chair. I did make a suggestion to the hotel if someone uses a large powerchair I would ask them a head of time if the room is after the pop machine because the space between the curb and machine is not to much bigger than my 16 inch chair. Other than that everything was great!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angie J
Reviewed 25 February 2012

First there was copper sticking out of the floor that I cut my foot on! Second the toilet seat was terribly stained! Thirdly the staff doesnt understand much English and manager is never available, and to top everything off our toilet got stopped up from just urine! We called the front desk and she flushed the toilet for some erratic reason and caused the entire bathroom and dinning area to flood. The maintenance guy arrived 2hrs later and I told Him before he walks in urine to clean it up so he won't track it and he didn't understand me and walked all throughout the hotel room with urine covered shoes!!! We had to clean the room ourselves bc they don't have anyone to clean up after 5pm!!!! I'm going to sue!!!

• Stayed: February 2012