“We love Chalet Village Properties”
Review of Chalet Village

Chalet Village
Tennessee
“We love Chalet Village Properties”
Reviewed 3 February 2010

We discovered Chalet Village several years ago. We've tried other companies but always come back to Chalet Village. When we are planning a trip to Gatlinburg, I always start with them for our reservation. The homes are always clean and neat and the staff has always been very nice.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Nashville
Reviewed 3 February 2010

We stayed I believe in Cabin 422, beautiful cabin but the bears had been in the hottub and we couldnt use it, also tried to get credit for not being able to use it because they said we could and never did...I only stay at Chalet Village rentals just not that one anymore

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Western Kentucky
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I have had nothing but good experiences with Challet Village. First time I used them I was having trouble picking out a chalet and on the phone they walked me through what I wanted and what I needed. I have been back and used them each year since. They take pride and it shows. They have top notch chalets and when a picture looks like a big room or a big bed it is. I have stayed with others before finding Chalet Village and the pictures would be super nice, big rooms and beds only to be disappointed when we got to the chalet. But with Chalet Village we have not had one complaint. Just great people to deal with. I highly recomend using them for your vacation or just get away.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
West Allis (Milwaukee), Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 February 2010

My family and I have visited Gatlinburg for the last few years and keep returning to Chalet Village because of the seclusion and roominess of the cabins. The beauty of the mountains is enhanced when your accommodations are part of it. You have a choice of going into town to dine, or spend the day at the cabin and utilize the kitchen or the grill to prepare meals. We enjoy the hot tubs that are part of the cabins. We've even utilized the fireplaces in June because they're so cozy.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Ohio
Reviewed 2 February 2010

This was our 3rd time renting a cabin via Chalet Village and we will ALWAYS use them. Each time we have stayed in a different location and each time it has been a truly wonderful experience. We have recommended Chalet Village to all our friends and families and know that they too have experienced the quality, honesty and friendliness we told them about.....we just won't use anyone other rental office. We have visited the mountains in March, in June and now in November and each season has truly been one to remember....we love being at the very top of the mountain and looking out onto Mt. LeConte......the birds, the sunrises, the bears, the hairpin curves getting to the top...I wouldn't change a thing!!! Thanks Kevin...you have a great group of people that work in the office and have made our reservations a complete family experience!!! See you all next visit!!! Love ya!!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
dayton, oh
Reviewed 2 February 2010

My BFFs and I take a trip to Gatlinburg every year (for the last 10 years) and for the past several years we have stayed with Chalet Village. We always have a great chalet. Always nice and clean. Has everything we need, plenty of space, everything works, etc. We wouldn't change chalet companies for anything! You guys always go out of your way to make sure we have everything needed to make our stay the best ever! See you guys in June!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
shelby nc
Reviewed 2 February 2010

Always helpful and a great value. Have stayed with several other rental companies in the area and have always come back. Can not beat the upkeep of Chalets and the views are awesome!! Would recommend them to anyone, and I do. Just tell them what you are looking for in amenties, and they can make a selection.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family