“Wonderfull Experience”
Review of Chalet Village

Chalet Village
Reviewed 4 February 2010

We have stayed with the Chalet Village Properties for many years now. They alway's deliver what they promise. The Chalet's are clean, organizied and if you view them on line they look exactly as the pictures show them. The views of the Mountains are spectacular and the short drive from downtown makes you feel like your in a different world with the quiet, peacfull surrounds of the Smokey Mountains. We alway's use Chalet Village and will alway's continue to use them in the future. From 1 bedroom Chalet's to 10 bedrooms they have alway's been wonderfull

keith.cassady@insightbb.com If you need any more info just yell at me.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 February 2010

My family and I always stay at Chalet Village when we go to Gatlinburg. They have a place for everyone ... rustic chalets, romantic cabins, large homes. The CV employees are always very cordial and helpful!

My only suggestion would be to have a couple of lodging choices that are more handicapped accessible.

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed 3 February 2010

We have traveled several times every year to Gatlinburg. It is our favorite place to be. We ALWAYS stay at one of three homes with Chalet Village. We have been coming for about 15 years. The service that we receive thru Chalet Village is always wonderful, and I know that I wont have to worry about anything during my stay, if I do have a need- all I have to do is contact the office and the customer service is wonderful. See you again very soon. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2010

This was our second stay at a Chalet Village Chalet and it was great. Our cabin was a great design with 2 master suites and we had snowfall while there and it was really cool sitting in the hot tub watching the snow fall.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2010

The Management and staff at Chalet Village are fantastic. We have always been treated as friends. The properties are always clean on arrival. I have never had a bad experience with any of my accommodations booking through Chalet Village and would recommend them to anyone visiting the Gatlinburg Tennessee area. I have been booking through them since 1990.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2010

We discovered Chalet Village several years ago. We've tried other companies but always come back to Chalet Village. When we are planning a trip to Gatlinburg, I always start with them for our reservation. The homes are always clean and neat and the staff has always been very nice.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2010

We stayed I believe in Cabin 422, beautiful cabin but the bears had been in the hottub and we couldnt use it, also tried to get credit for not being able to use it because they said we could and never did...I only stay at Chalet Village rentals just not that one anymore

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family