“What is not mention on the web site”

Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals
Reviewed 16 October 2011

You will not have any cell phone signal nor will you have any Internet. We were happy with the cabin and the way it was decorated. For those that like their hot tub water hot, it comes from a hot water heater without any heat in the tub. What I did not like about this place was the first opinion that they give on the web site. No refunds after booking. After office hours $50 plus per minute charge to help you to find your cabin. There was a phone in the room but it did not work. You had to walk down the the phone booth to place a phone call. What the charge would be I could only guess because we did not use it. If the attitude would change some, this would be a nice place to stay. There were four cabins that were beside each other so don't expect not to be close to other visitors. You must take your own trash out when you leave. Next is what I could not believe. There was an envelope laying by the fireplace suggesting you give the housekeeper between $25 to $100 only to do the job they are already paid to do. You could not hike in the woods here. When you drive in you will notice that there is a couple of signs that says no cameras or video allowed. I ask about this and they said it was only when a wedding party was going on. They should be more explanatory on this.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank IndyRacer57

Reviewed 4 October 2011

My husband & I were married here on 9/19/11 we arrived 2 days before our wedding and stayed in the Serenity cabin. The cabin was gorgeous and very clean, very nicely decorated it was a great experience. I would recommend Honeymoon Hills to anyone for a nice quiet get a way and especially if they are getting married. My wedding day was wonderful and the coordinator walked us through everything. We will be back!

1  Thank Jody W
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My husband and I just returned from the mountains. We stayed with Honeymoon Hills. We loved this place. The cabin we stayed in was very cute. Very clean. The weather was just beautiful and it was very nice to have a hot tub on the deck to enjoy the weather!! I have been coming to Gatlinburg for many years and I will definitely be coming back to stay here. Great job Honeymoon Hills!

Reviewed 4 October 2011

I just returned from my third stay at Honeymoon Hills. Those folks really treat you right. The staff saw to our every need and the cabin and grounds are perfect. What can I say more, the absolute best get away spot in the mountains. I'll be back again.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

Every yr for 26 yrs me n my husb have stayed here,it was where we went on our Honey Moon, every yr on our Anniversary,this is where we go,when u call to reserve they are kind,courteous,will do nething to make sure u have the most pleasant stay,its so quiet,private,and just the PERFECT get away...i sure hope u will vist so,u can have the expereince we did,once u go,u will deffinetly keep coming back..have sent so many friends n family, they loved it too,its the only place we will ever go on our special day every yr,no-where else can touch what we have there,hope u go,n put a review on here would love to hear how special ur stay was....Tina & Terry....

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 12 June 2011

The cabin was wonderful! It was very clean and nicely decorated! I LOVE this place and we will be back soon!!! If you want a nice get away this is the place for you!!!! <3

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2011

My wife and I just got married May 28th and spent 2 nights at Sweet Memories. The cabin was very nice we really enjoyed our stay and it was easy to find. Very peaceful and relaxing the inside of the cabin was nice and clean the only negative was the back porch where the hot tub is located was dirty and not swept off and the hot tub wasn't very clean...had some dirt and a couple bugs floating around..but besides that we loved the place and would come back and try another one of there cabins sometime.

• Stayed: May 2011