You will not have any cell phone signal nor will you have any Internet. We were happy with the cabin and the way it was decorated. For those that like their hot tub water hot, it comes from a hot water heater without any heat in the tub. What I did not like about this place was the first opinion that they give on the web site. No refunds after booking. After office hours $50 plus per minute charge to help you to find your cabin. There was a phone in the room but it did not work. You had to walk down the the phone booth to place a phone call. What the charge would be I could only guess because we did not use it. If the attitude would change some, this would be a nice place to stay. There were four cabins that were beside each other so don't expect not to be close to other visitors. You must take your own trash out when you leave. Next is what I could not believe. There was an envelope laying by the fireplace suggesting you give the housekeeper between $25 to $100 only to do the job they are already paid to do. You could not hike in the woods here. When you drive in you will notice that there is a couple of signs that says no cameras or video allowed. I ask about this and they said it was only when a wedding party was going on. They should be more explanatory on this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, romantic cabins nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of Gatlinburg, TN near Pigeon Forge, TN featuring red heart shaped jacuzzi for 2, outdoor hot tub, fireplace, fully stocked kitchens and breathtaking mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Expedia so you can book your Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg
- Honeymoon Hills Hotel Gatlinburg