All reviews heart shaped jacuzzi endless love sweet memories love nest snuggle inn mountain romance precious moments hot tub free tickets hearts desire hatfield and mccoy wedding chapel honey moon year anniversary romantic getaway dixie stampede ripley's aquarium
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a quick and easy getaway spot for just one night and this cabin was perfect!!! We booked through Expedia, had a seamless and problem-free auto-checkin, and the cabin was very easy to find!! It was only a few miles from the strip in Gatlinburg, very close to a grocery store and few restaurants, but far enough that it felt secluded. There are several small cabins on the road and each is fairly close to the one next door... However, there was zero noise, and everything was kept very private with fences. We stayed in "Mountain Romance". When we walked in, our first thought was "wow!!". The owners really went above and beyond to set a romantic ambiance. They had the fireplace burning, lighting dimmed, soft music playing, and even had wine glasses, mints, and swan shaped towels waiting on the bed. The room was sparkling clean. Inside, there was a heart shaped jacuzzi which was wonderful, but took about 45 minutes to fill up. Outside on the porch, there was a hot tub and the temp was already set when we got there so we enjoyed it thoroughly! And it's a very private setting! The only issue we had was with the heat. Instructions said the fireplace was connected to the thermostat, but we couldn't get it to shut off. We had to turn the air on to get it to cool off. Maybe they can make some adjustments there in the future. Otherwise, it was an absolutely perfect experience and I highly recommend it!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Our stay at Mountain Magic cabin was relaxing and secluded with great mountain views. The outdoor hot tub had gorgeous views of the Great Smoky Mountains during a mountain snowfall. After our picture perfect wedding, a gift bag of breakfast muffins were left at our door to enjoy; as well as offers from the excellent wedding planners to help us answer questions or provide additional services. This is 5 star luxury accomodations in everyway; and we are looking forward to staying at this outstanding resort again on our return trips to Gatlinburg. Jim & Karen Carter

Room Tip: Mountain Magic cabin has a panoramic sunset view of the Great Smoky Mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2016

My husband and I highly recommend Honeymoon Hills Cabins in Gatlinburg! The are secluded, private and most importantly very CLEAN! They are very reasonable AND they give you one free ticket to all the main attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg DAILY. Saves so much $. They all come with a heart shaped jacuzzi and a outdoor private hot tub. We stayed in the cabin called Midnight Fire Todd and I will definitely be back!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gwendy77
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

First time in Gatlinburg and I had heard from a friend about
Honeymoon Hills cabins. I was
pleasantly surprised and impressed with the layout of the cabin (Sweet Memories). Hot tub in back, heart shaped tub next to the bed.Very accommodating , cozy and romantic setting. The view outside was amazing. I will definitely be back and recommend to my family and friends.

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank DarrellRL
Reviewed 26 January 2016

We stayed in the Enchanted cabin & it was amazing! Very private with private balcony. I love that it was decorated so nicely. The hot tub was great. Only downside at all was the fact that the cabins were fairly close to each other but that was not an issue. I would recommend these cabins for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple