“Take some home!”

Coffee and Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A quaint family owned coffee shop and coffee roaster. For your freshest selections in the Smoky Mountains, visit us in The Village. Hot, cold, and frozen handcrafted drinks available, as well as a variety of fresh roasted beans. Please note that there is an $8 minimum for card purchases, like many stores in the area.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stopped in for a few caramel apple ciders (hoping they didn't use a powdered envelop mix like some other spots nearby do). They were fantastic. However, I must rave even more about the coffee beans I brought home. I bought a pound of their Autumn Mix coffee and it is the best flavored coffee I have ever bought. It is a full flavored coffee and very aromatic; I'm quite disappointed that I didn't buy more.

They do sell coffee and non-coffee drinks, as well as some desserts.

Service was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank blsl

Reviewed 7 November 2013

The staff is always gracious and welcoming. The quality is amazing. So glad to be able to support a local independent small business.

1  Thank Missy C
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Sweetest staff and great coffee. From what I understand a family business which I love as I own my own business. Every time we visit we are greeted with a smile.

1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Been here in the morning and evening. Service is always fantastic. Barista's are friendly and very informative. Try the White Chocolate Mocha and the hot cocoa (for the kids). You will not be disappointed at anything you get here.

2  Thank MNWS2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a coffee, and checked out the shirts, and trinkets. The coffee was wonderful, better than Starbucks, and ended up going back the next morning to by a cute shirt! Loved talking to the woman working that day, she was so sweet and friendly!

2  Thank thetravellingypsy