“Nice Coffee Shop”

Coffee and Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A quaint family owned coffee shop and coffee roaster. For your freshest selections in the Smoky Mountains, visit us in The Village. Hot, cold, and frozen handcrafted drinks available, as well as a variety of fresh roasted beans. Please note that there is an $8 minimum for card purchases, like many stores in the area.
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stop in here every time that I am in town. I love the coffee and the service is top notch! I like that you can buy coffee and have them grind it up for you while you are waiting on your specialty coffee drink. I always get a raspberry mocha, and I am never disappointed. I would recommend this to anyone that likes a great cup of coffee. Keep in mind there are no seats in this store but there are benches and tables in the center of the Village.

3  Thank Kryss P

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I visited this little coffee house nestled in the village in Gatlinburg TN. My wife and i were in town on our anniversary, and i was wanting good coffee. I had a pumpkin latte, and it was really good. This place is really small, but it is in an area called the village so you are likely to find a bench, or sit around the fountain. Also their are plenty of shops located in the village, so you can have a look around after you finish your coffee. The prices are about the same as Starbucks, so if you are looking for an alternative, give this place a try. I don't think that you will regret it.

1  Thank Derek B
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stopped in for a few caramel apple ciders (hoping they didn't use a powdered envelop mix like some other spots nearby do). They were fantastic. However, I must rave even more about the coffee beans I brought home. I bought a pound of their Autumn Mix coffee and it is the best flavored coffee I have ever bought. It is a full flavored coffee and very aromatic; I'm quite disappointed that I didn't buy more.

They do sell coffee and non-coffee drinks, as well as some desserts.

Service was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank blsl
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The staff is always gracious and welcoming. The quality is amazing. So glad to be able to support a local independent small business.

1  Thank Missy C
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Sweetest staff and great coffee. From what I understand a family business which I love as I own my own business. Every time we visit we are greeted with a smile.

1  Thank Melissa B