“Enjoyed”

The Village Cafe & Creamery
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Café and Creamery featuring specialty drinks - Hot & Cold / coffee / sodas. Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Milkshakes, Malts, Old Fashion Sodas, Fresh Baked Soft Pretzels, Pizza Nachos, Slushies, Smoothies, Floats, SnoCones, Affogato, Cappuccinos, Frappes and Lattes, Spiced Cider (seasonal).
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stop by for a frozen white mocha which lived up to my expectations. It was very crowded for a small space but it was July the Fourth but the line moved quickly. I did not try any of the pastries or icecream.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We visit this place every day we are in Gatlinburg. My husband likes the Iced Tea and the Hot dogs. I, the coffee. We tried the ice cream the other day...have to say...Very good!!! Great people!!! Great service!!! We will be back and plan to go again...everyday!!!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We read he rave reviews and made a point to visit here and were sorely disappointed. The young man working inside was either new or wasn't sure how to make anything. My wife ordered a raspberry frappucino that was so watered down that we could barely tell it was raspberry. I ordered a pumpkin spice latte. After I ordered he reached below and pulled out a pouch of instant coffee...I should have stopped him right there. I let him finish and when he was done he handed me a drink that was so hot it nearly melted the cup. Once it cooled down enough to drink (still extremely hot) It was hotel grade coffee with pumpkin pie flavoring. Bad experience, love the village but avoid the coffee shop walk around the corner to friars, or ben and jerry's or dunkin donuts or literally anywhere but this place.

6  Thank Steve F
Scottnet, Owner at The Village Cafe & Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

As of AUGUST 1, 2016 there are new owners.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Great coffee and customer service!!! Puts every other coffee shop to shame. I get at least there cups every time I visit Gatlinburg.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We always make a point to go to the Village to visit Christopher and Angela in their great little cafe. We value a GREAT cup of coffee served with pleasant conversation and genuine gratitude for our business. We haven't tried the ice cream or any fancy drinks (I take that back... my 14 yr old daughter had a peppermint cappuccino and raved about it) but when we want fresh, good coffee we count on finding it here. When they are able to add some cozy indoor seating (hint hint!), it will be even better.

I also took my parents here on this trip and they loved the hot cider. :)