“Wonderful atmosphere in a particular Shop!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Subway
Ranked #119 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
brunswick, ME
“Wonderful atmosphere in a particular Shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

we had such a great experience in the Subway we visited in Augusta Maine on Sunday, December 23. The man(I think his name was Richard) was very welcoming. He made conversation, and was very cheery and helpful, offered options... The little girl in line behind me asked if she could get pizza. This man said," we don't serve pizza here, but here's what I can do: I'll put a flatbread down and add some sauce, and provalone cheese, and pepperoni and toppings- does that sound okay?" I was SO impressed by this willingness to please, because this is NOT the usual experience in a Subway. Usually you get a young kid who's annoyed that he/she has to work at all, grumbling under their breath... This was truly a breath of fresh air - please give this man some recognition!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank amybeth1126

texas
“HORRIBLE! Worst Experience in Gatlinburg”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Went around 8:00 AM Tues Morning - no other customers; should have been my sign! One lady behind counter - ON COMPUTER - did not greet me so I said "Helloooo." She replied impatiently, "I'll be with you in a minute." I waited approx 2 minutes then walked over, leaned over counter and said, "Are you surfing the net?" With a huff and very hatefully, she said, "I'm in the middle of this screen and can't get out. It's gonna be about 5 minutes if you want to wait." VERY RUDE!! I live here and will NEVER go back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank texlove2travel
Wapakoneta, Ohio
“Typical Subway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

Young man that took care of me late on a Sunday night was very polite. Food was good and reasonably priced as always. Only disappointment was not opening until 9 AM on Sunday.

• Visited November 2012
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“No problems here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

With this sort of place, it can be a mixed bag. The prices are higher then Subway back at home. But we got the same quality service and food as we have at any Subway. My kids loved the upstairs section that had large windows overlooking the outgoing traffic. There is a drinkl machine on both levels to save the trip up and down the stairs.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kernersville, North Carolina
“No Meatballs and felt unappreciated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

We visited the Subway off Parkway at Light #6 to have a Meatball Footlong Sub to take back to our Condo on our last night since it was raining; change of plans since they were out of that product. Although the restaurant was clean, the staff seemed a little distracted and not terribly friendly. The alternative selection we chose was not prepared to look appealing, but rushed through even though the store was not busy. Four of our five dining experiences in the G were average at best and this one was par for the course. It certainly did not meet the same standards as the Subways back home.

Visited October 2012