“Its Subway”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #131 of 203 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Sandwiches are made fast and the employees are always friendly. There is just always a line for this particular Subway with little seating and for some strange reason an odor inside. It seems the A/C system does not work at all either during the warmer months because it is always hot inside. Food is good but you do have to put up with some inconveniences

Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is the Subway at the bottom of the Glades rd next to Family Dollar. The two women that were working here were so rude!! They literally rolled their eyes when we ordered five subs!! They sighed with each request, slapped vegetables on and continued with poor attitudes throughout the whole sub making experience. I have never been to a rude Subway before! The bread was hard and stale and the spinach and lettuce was wilted. The mayo tasted funny. One of the people from my party tried to call and talk to the manager about this when we got back to our cabin, only to discover that one of those rude women WAS the manager!!! All I can say is wow!

3  Thank beckyspencer
Reviewed 24 December 2012

we had such a great experience in the Subway we visited in Augusta Maine on Sunday, December 23. The man(I think his name was Richard) was very welcoming. He made conversation, and was very cheery and helpful, offered options... The little girl in line behind me asked if she could get pizza. This man said," we don't serve pizza here, but here's what I can do: I'll put a flatbread down and add some sauce, and provalone cheese, and pepperoni and toppings- does that sound okay?" I was SO impressed by this willingness to please, because this is NOT the usual experience in a Subway. Usually you get a young kid who's annoyed that he/she has to work at all, grumbling under their breath... This was truly a breath of fresh air - please give this man some recognition!

1  Thank amybeth1126
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Went around 8:00 AM Tues Morning - no other customers; should have been my sign! One lady behind counter - ON COMPUTER - did not greet me so I said "Helloooo." She replied impatiently, "I'll be with you in a minute." I waited approx 2 minutes then walked over, leaned over counter and said, "Are you surfing the net?" With a huff and very hatefully, she said, "I'm in the middle of this screen and can't get out. It's gonna be about 5 minutes if you want to wait." VERY RUDE!! I live here and will NEVER go back.

1  Thank texlove2travel
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Young man that took care of me late on a Sunday night was very polite. Food was good and reasonably priced as always. Only disappointment was not opening until 9 AM on Sunday.