Awesome view from the front and back! Cabin was very nice! Plenty of room! Loved it! Owner was very nice too! We will be back soon!
My college reunion group, all recently retired folks, enjoyed this house very much. Clean, everything worked, good beds, plenty of towels, nice hot tub, and a view of the sunrise and sunset from two different porches. We loved the Waltons-style big kitchen table. It is in a row of houses, but there are natural barriers on each side and a field across the street, so it has the feel of being in the woods. We parked one truck and 3 small cars easily, using the spots on the edge of the field next door. It is an uphill drive to the house, but you are on a much better road than some in the area. Bring some starter groceries..it is a long way to the store and that's a good thing! The owner, Ana, was very, very helpful and thoughtful. One suggestion for her - more kitchen supplies would help. More glasses, small pans, food storage, that sort of thing. But don't let that suggestion keep you from staying here. It is a great place - we would definitely stay again.
Nice mountain cottage well furnished. Has a great front porch and nice deck. We didn't use the hot tub. The upstairs bathroom can use some tlc. Overall we had a wonderful stay.
The house is beautiful and easily sleeps 10... 14 possible if willing to sleep on pull out couches.
A few notes:
- we were worried about parking (had 8 cars total), but parking in the grass and at the bottom of the hill by the security office is allowed. Just avoid parking in the street
- the living room space is smaller than the pictures make it seem, but we were able to move furniture around to accommodate a large group
- The owner Ana was EXTREMELY helpful and great to work with. Was open to communication via email, text and call when I had questions
- there are 2 community pools that this house has access to on the mountain, but neither are within walking distance. Drive is around 5 minutes
- the views are wonderful, but the drive up the mountain can be a little difficult for certain cars or less experienced drivers. Sedans were perfectly fine getting up the hill and it's twists/turns, but we had to leave a manual car at the bottom of the hill
Overall, a great cabin. Very clean and well kept, pictures are accurate and owner is great to work with.