“ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Watermelon Cabin!
The beautiful Little Pigeon River near the cabin!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pleasant View, Tennessee
“ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

We booked this cabin on a last minute surprise romantic getaway for our anniversary. We absolutely loved this place. The only thing you need to keep on mind is the water is sulfur water. The smell was hard to deal with but overall it was perfect. We even sent our kids up here to spend the night in the cabin beside us the next night.

1 Mar 2018
Thank you Missy for the 5 bubble review! It was such a joy having you and your family stay at my cabins! I'm very sorry about the water it shouldn't have smelled like that. I had someone come out immediately and fix the filtration system. Now, it's working great! I could have had it fixed during your stay if I would have known. I'm very sorry again. Thank you so much for staying at my cabin, and I would love to have you back in the future! God bless, Amy
chewbecca...
“Cute cabin”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I had difficulty finding the cabin. I clicked the link in the email for my GPS direction, and it was very wrong! We were still 7 miles away, but that didn't stop us from driving down a dirt road into the woods and getting stuck for 45 min. When we finally got back to the road and headed in the right direction based off of verbal directions, we found it, had a great time, and a funny story to tell. In the future, I would suggest getting road names for the intersection you turn at so the GPS doesn't steer you wrong!

14 Feb 2018
Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm glad you had a great time! Sorry you had difficulty finding my cabin. The GPS usually takes you straight to the cabin driveway, and there's even signs directing you where to go.I also put written directions in the welcome messages. Most people find it very easy to locate. I'm so glad I was able to help you find it over the phone though. Thank you for staying at my cabin, and I hope to have you back in the future! God Bless, Amy
Micha D
“Perfect cozy cabin for two”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had an absolute blast during our stay at the Watermelon Cabin. We booked the cabin to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and it was the perfect place for the occasion. It is not directly on the road giving you some privacy and the nature feel. You're surrounded by woods and the peace and quiet of the mountains.

As we walked in, we found everything to be very clean and the hot tub was already warming up for us outside. The size of the cabin was perfect for us. We loved that everything we needed was in one big cozy room. Kitchen with microwave and fridge, a nice warm fireplace, a kitchen table to eat our meals, a comfy loveseat, an awesome big bathtub and a comfortable bed.

All in all we were very satisfied with the cabin and are definitely planning on coming back!

20 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for the beautiful 5 bubble review!!! I'm so glad you two had a blast, and loved my cabin! You were wonderful guests, and I look forward to you coming back! Thank you again for everything!! God bless you, Amy :)
Conrad S
“Nice and cozy but hard to get up road when wet.”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Very comfortable but should have more towels, TP for guests staying extended periods. Was told cabin was in Gatlinburg, but was actually Severville,

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Caralyn D
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Best travel experience ever! Cabin is in a beautiful location and convenient to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The sound of the creek while drinking coffee or wine on the porch swing was a great perk. Hot tub after a long day of hiking was divine. Cabin was clean and well cared for. We hope to be back same time next year!

Moe S
“The sights are spectacular!”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

You couldn't ask for better sights and sounds around the cabin. We cooked on the grill every night. We had an amazing stay! We plan to return soon because we can't stop talking about it. The cabin was nice and clean when we got there. If you want the views and don't need all the bells and whistles you won't regret staying here.

cheri n
“Exceptional stay!”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Watermelon Cabin while visiting Gatlinburg to get married. We brought our two dachshunds so we were glad to find such a wonderful place that was pet friendly. The cabin was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It is a small cozy cabin which was perfect for two people. We did not try the heart shaped jacuzzi tub, but it looked well maintained & clean. The hot tub was located a short way from the cabin under a gazebo. We spent quite a bit of time out there. Very clean and a perfect spot to relax. The porch swing was a perfect place to drink our coffee in the morning. The cabin was very tastefully decorated and had a nice honey feel. We liked that it was secluded without having to use first gear to be able to get to it (although the drive is a little steep, which is to be expected in the mountains). The owners were very accommodating with my many questions and even allowed us to check in early. We LOVED our visit there and would highly recommend staying there!!

3 Oct 2017
Wow thank you so much Cheri for the exceptional 5 bubble review!!! It means the world to me that loved your visit! I'm so glad you found everything spotlessly clean because that is what we strive for! I've truly loved having you as a guest, and can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a beautiful review!! God Bless You, Amy :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing