“Loved it!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Watermelon Cabin!
The beautiful Little Pigeon River near the cabin!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My boyfriend and I loved our stay in the Watermelon Cabin! It was a perfect distance from the hustle and bustle of the city! It was so relaxing, cute, and clean. The hot tub and the porch swing were our favorite parts. I would highly recommend staying here!

14 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Bailey for the amazing 5 bubble review!! I'm so glad you loved staying at my Watermelon Cabin! Your recommendation means so much, and I can't thank you enough. Hope to have you back in the future!
God bless you, Amy :)
Annie T
“Watermelon Cabin”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We enjoyed our stay this past weekend! The cabin was nice. The shower was a bit small and the bed wasn't the best. We would definitely come back!

Kenaestes
Maryville, Tennessee
“Torn...Great owners, location, and price....but had a lot of issues!”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I'm torn because I hate to complain and Amy is sweet as pie, but this cabin had a lot of issues for the one night we stayed. First, it was difficult to get up the drive, luckily we were in a truck and not my mustang. Second, the carpet was soaked. Said they just shampooed them, but it was like someone had poured buckets of water on them. It wasn't a huge issue at first, but became a pain throughout the night trying to keep our feet warm and dry when we had to get up for something. The kitchen sink leaked as we saw 2 bowls catching water under the valves. The fireplace never worked right. We finally got it to turn on but it didn't look safe and like it had a leak in the gas pipe connection. The water smelled awful, like hard boiled eggs/ sulfur. The outdoor hot tub did not have a chlorine tab in the floater and was slimy when we first got in. Didn't notice no tab until after we were in or I would NOT have gotten in it! Other than that it was a nice location, cute cabin, but needed some TLC. I informed the owner, and like I said I don't like to complain, but while we did get it at a great rate, there was a $75 cleaning fee and we didn't even have chlorine in the outdoor hot tub.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Mar 2018
Thank you Kena for saying I am sweet and my price and location is great! I try very hard to keep my cabin in excellent condition, and I do apologize about the issues you had during your stay. I have already had the fireplace fixed and the water filtration system is working great. Also, I contacted my cleaning service and asked them about the chlorine tablets. They had used liquid chlorine instead, but will use the tablets in the future so guest will know the hot tub is treated. Thank you for staying at my cabin, and I hope I can give you a better experience in the future as these issues will be resolved.
Amy ( Owner )
Missy C
Pleasant View, Tennessee
“ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

We booked this cabin on a last minute surprise romantic getaway for our anniversary. We absolutely loved this place. The only thing you need to keep on mind is the water is sulfur water. The smell was hard to deal with but overall it was perfect. We even sent our kids up here to spend the night in the cabin beside us the next night.

1 Mar 2018
Thank you Missy for the 5 bubble review! It was such a joy having you and your family stay at my cabins! I'm very sorry about the water it shouldn't have smelled like that. I had someone come out immediately and fix the filtration system. Now, it's working great! I could have had it fixed during your stay if I would have known. I'm very sorry again. Thank you so much for staying at my cabin, and I would love to have you back in the future! God bless, Amy
chewbecca...
“Cute cabin”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I had difficulty finding the cabin. I clicked the link in the email for my GPS direction, and it was very wrong! We were still 7 miles away, but that didn't stop us from driving down a dirt road into the woods and getting stuck for 45 min. When we finally got back to the road and headed in the right direction based off of verbal directions, we found it, had a great time, and a funny story to tell. In the future, I would suggest getting road names for the intersection you turn at so the GPS doesn't steer you wrong!

14 Feb 2018
Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm glad you had a great time! Sorry you had difficulty finding my cabin. The GPS usually takes you straight to the cabin driveway, and there's even signs directing you where to go.I also put written directions in the welcome messages. Most people find it very easy to locate. I'm so glad I was able to help you find it over the phone though. Thank you for staying at my cabin, and I hope to have you back in the future! God Bless, Amy
Micha D
“Perfect cozy cabin for two”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had an absolute blast during our stay at the Watermelon Cabin. We booked the cabin to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and it was the perfect place for the occasion. It is not directly on the road giving you some privacy and the nature feel. You're surrounded by woods and the peace and quiet of the mountains.

As we walked in, we found everything to be very clean and the hot tub was already warming up for us outside. The size of the cabin was perfect for us. We loved that everything we needed was in one big cozy room. Kitchen with microwave and fridge, a nice warm fireplace, a kitchen table to eat our meals, a comfy loveseat, an awesome big bathtub and a comfortable bed.

All in all we were very satisfied with the cabin and are definitely planning on coming back!

20 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for the beautiful 5 bubble review!!! I'm so glad you two had a blast, and loved my cabin! You were wonderful guests, and I look forward to you coming back! Thank you again for everything!! God bless you, Amy :)
Conrad S
“Nice and cozy but hard to get up road when wet.”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Very comfortable but should have more towels, TP for guests staying extended periods. Was told cabin was in Gatlinburg, but was actually Severville,

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing