“Frequent visitor”

LeConte View Motor Lodge
Ranked #30 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
“Frequent visitor”
Reviewed 5 June 2004

My husband and I have been to LeConte View Motor Lodge many many times. The rooms are always clean and the staff courteous.

We will be coming back soon!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Bluff City, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 May 2004

We stayed at the Le Conte View this weekend and were very pleased with our visit. This motel is one of the older properties on the parkway, but it is clean and quiet. It is in need of some remodeling but it is still a good place to stay. It is right on the Parkway in downtown Gatlinburg; about a block or two up from the Space Needle. We had a suite room with king size bed, private balcony (w/view of the mountains and the Park Vista Hotel), jacuzzi bathtub, gas fireplace, nice size bathroom, sink area with mini fridge. There is an outdoor pool, indoor pool and hot tub on the premises. There is an elevator in the highrise where our room was located. The staff were very friendly and nice and we had no problems with check-in or check-out. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2004
2 Thank Jagoodson12
POWELL
Reviewed 5 April 2004

My wife and I have stayed at the Laconte on several trips to gatlinburg. We have always enjoyed our stay, the rooms are spacious and clean and the staff is wonderful. We had some friends join us for a weekend last summer, and they also were impressed. This is one of Gatlinburgs hidden surprises. Walking distance to all attractions and a nice indoor pool with a hotub to relax in the evening. prices are very moderate for what you get. Get a third floor room near the strip and sit back on the balcony on a cool summer evening take in the sight and sounds of Gatlinburg!!

2 Thank Tina S
Reviewed 27 February 2004

My family has stayed Le Conte View Motor lodge, more times then I can remember. We always go around Christmas and stay until after New Years.
Its in a great location and the fireworks display on News Years eve was beautiful and we had a great view without ever leaving our balcony. We have always had nice, clean, well kept up rooms. My children love the inside heated pool and me and my husband enjoy the hottub. We are able to walk to everything and during the holidays with the crowds and backed up traffic, driving is not our favorite thing. The office people are very nice and friendly, even the ladies that clean the rooms are friendly and welcoming. The last time we went to Gatlinburg, which was in Feb. 2004 we stayed at a different place Reagan Inn ( a DUMP) only because we took my son's therapy dog, and it was the only place we could find that allowed pets. Had a terrible time. We all wished we were at Le Conte, my nine year old daughter called it our "home". So to sum it all up, it a GREAT PLACE to stay. I only wish they allowed pets.

• Stayed February 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, TN
Reviewed 23 February 2004

I have stayed at Le Conte Lodge since 1993. I have stayed there about 6 times. The location is great. The indoor pool is clean. There is also covered parking. The decor and the motel in the first section is older, but I have always found the rooms clean and the staff nice. As far as breakfast, it is the typical bagel etc.., but I think that goes for most places. I have never had a problem with any of my stays there.

5 Thank TitanGirl
Reviewed 24 January 2004

I have stayed at the LeConte on two different occassions and have been very happy each time. The locations is great and it is right on the parkway close to all the shops and restaurants. We especially like it because in the evening we take lawn chairs and sit right up on the parkway and watch all the people. It is really nice to do in the evening after you are done shopping for the night. Usually around 10:00p.m.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 September 2003

We stayed at the LeConte View during Labor day weekend. The hotel was nice. I was very scared at first and wanted to cancel my reservations because of the two comments I had read on this TripAdvisor. I am glad I didn't. The people were nice, the room I had looked just like the picture on the internet, and the continental breakfast was as good as any other hotels. I would stay there again, and the location is great.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member