“Loved it ,,,,,,,,,,,”

Ranked #30 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Kentucky
“Loved it ,,,,,,,,,,,”
Reviewed 21 September 2005

We stayed at the LeConte motor lode in Gatlinburg Tennessee In august of 2005 for four days and nights . The room was clean , Maid service was great , the cont, breakfast was great , the pools were great . We enjoyed are stay here . And I would tell anyone this is the place to stay when in Gatlinburg .

• Stayed August 2005
2 Thank TheFoxyLady

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
kentucky
Reviewed 12 July 2005

We stayed at the Le Conte View Motor Lodge July 5-9. The location was great. It is located in the middle of Gatlinburg and within walking distance to everything. We had a room with two queens and a balcony and a small frige. We had a great view of the Space Needle and the Park Vista hotel. The rooms were more than what I expected from a older motel. I was a little worried at first since I'm very picky and it is a older place. The rooms were very clean and bathrooms were spotless. The rooms were larger than some other motels I have stayed in. The outdoor pool looked very clean. The children did not get to use it due to being crowded. The indoor pool and hot tub were very clean and maintained. Only complaint would be the hallways need a good coat of fresh paint otherwise this place was great. Did not try the free breakfast. Not really our thing. If you are looking for a motel in the middle of town and within walking distance to all that Gatlinburg has to offer I would recommend.

• Stayed July 2005
5 Thank sassymiss29
Reviewed 7 April 2005

I have stayed here 2 other times when we visited Gatlinburg. The rooms are clean. The pools are clean. The staff all around were friendly and knowledgable. I have stayed at a couple other hotels in the area and my last visit to Gatlinburg we stayed at another hotel that was horrible. We left there and came back to LeConte View because we knew we would be happier. We will never stay at any other. We had to have maintance come to our room because the frig went out. They were more than happy to help us. I will recommend this hotel to anyone I know that is coming to visit the area.

• Stayed June 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2004

I go to the Smokies so my children and husband can ski at Ober every winter and we have always stayed at the LeConte. They are very Family oriented and have an indoor pool and jacuzzi. They are conveniently located near the Tram, which we use every year to ski, the Parkway Pancake House, a drug store (just in case), and of course the Space Needle is located beside the Parkway Pancake House. My children are completely safe at this Motel, we have been visiting with them for the last 9 years and plan on going again this winter. The maid service is excellent and they always comply quickly to our request. The front office is friendly and will work with you in every way possible. The same staff seems to be employed there year after year, loyalty. And last, the rooms are simple, but clean, and if they are not, the staff will make sure that you are satisfied. But don't show up at a busy booked up time and expect them or any other motel to give you another room. That's just common since. And hey, go and spend over $100 a night and end up broke, at the Le Conte, you still have money when you leave.

• Stayed February 2004
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2004

My husband and I have been to LeConte View Motor Lodge many many times. The rooms are always clean and the staff courteous.

We will be coming back soon!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bluff City, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 May 2004

We stayed at the Le Conte View this weekend and were very pleased with our visit. This motel is one of the older properties on the parkway, but it is clean and quiet. It is in need of some remodeling but it is still a good place to stay. It is right on the Parkway in downtown Gatlinburg; about a block or two up from the Space Needle. We had a suite room with king size bed, private balcony (w/view of the mountains and the Park Vista Hotel), jacuzzi bathtub, gas fireplace, nice size bathroom, sink area with mini fridge. There is an outdoor pool, indoor pool and hot tub on the premises. There is an elevator in the highrise where our room was located. The staff were very friendly and nice and we had no problems with check-in or check-out. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2004
2 Thank Jagoodson12
POWELL
Reviewed 5 April 2004

My wife and I have stayed at the Laconte on several trips to gatlinburg. We have always enjoyed our stay, the rooms are spacious and clean and the staff is wonderful. We had some friends join us for a weekend last summer, and they also were impressed. This is one of Gatlinburgs hidden surprises. Walking distance to all attractions and a nice indoor pool with a hotub to relax in the evening. prices are very moderate for what you get. Get a third floor room near the strip and sit back on the balcony on a cool summer evening take in the sight and sounds of Gatlinburg!!

2 Thank Tina S