“A perfect anniversary”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect anniversary”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I got married in Gatlinburg twenty five years ago. We have returned every year since then for our anniversary. We have used numerous companies to secure our cabin and stayed at many cabins over the twenty five years.
This cabin was very clean and well maintained. It is within walking distance to town but you still maintain a little bit of privacy. The owner/renter is very friendly and courteous, is available to help you at all times. If you need more information about the cabin read the description and look at the pictures, they are accurate.
I am writing this because through the years we have observed a steady decline in the condition/cleanliness of the cabins in Gatlinburg and a lack of customer service/ personal attention from the owner/ cabin rental agencies. My wife and I were discussing going to a different town for our future anniversary's because of this. After staying at this cabin and the positive interaction with the owner we will definitely be back to stay at this cabin or one of their other ones.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Jan 2018
I am very glad you all enjoyed your anniversary stay at Lover's Loft. My husband and I left our management company last year to rent on our own. I enjoy talking with our guests and also I personally clean and set up our cabins for arrival. My goal is for everyone to leave the mountains and our cabins as much as we do.and I am glad you had such a positive experience! Thanks again and hope to see y'all on a future trip.

Kim Pate
cocogoat
Green Mountain, North Carolina
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Everything was just right. Visited this area before but had never rented a cabin. I will rent this one over and over again. Loved it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Aug 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay at Lover's Loft and we look forward to your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing