“10 year wedding anniversary in the Treehouse”
other travellers have booked this property
The Walkway and Stairs  to the Treehouse . This is a wonderful,cozy and unique cabin in the forest.
Getting closer.....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Getting closer.....
The Treehouse Cabin with private hot tub,built in bar ,screened porch and beautiful forest view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stacey K
La Grange, Illinois
“10 year wedding anniversary in the Treehouse”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

I found this place by Googling "Pet friendly cabins". After looking at the first few companies that came up, my search ended when I clicked on Stonecreek's Treehouse cabin. The online pictures were beautiful; suprising to me at first because most pet-friendly cabins run by other companies are shabby and/or tacky looking. I suppose they think you're going to trash the place because you have a dog. So I was instantly excited and grateful that such a perfect looking cabin was pet friendly! We had explained to Lise (owner) that we would be camping the first half of the week, and would be checking in Wednesday afternoon. It was pouring down rain Wednesday morning as we packed up our campsite. We had just pulled out of the campground when Lise called to tell me that the previous renters had left super early, and would we like to check in at 12 noon? Heck yes!! We were soaked and cold, I told her. Lise said, "I was thinking about you two this morning in the pouring rain and thought maybe you'd like an early check-in!" We were already charmed by her thoughtfulness. The cabin was utterly perfect. Quaint. Charming. Cozy. Beautiful. There was wine and snacks waiting for us, as well as a card wishing us a happy anniversary. I had made mention of that in an email months before when I booked; Lise must have made note of it. There was even a little plate of goodies for our dog. We felt so welcome! We loved the breakfast nook, and the bedroom is so relaxing. Very cute and cozy. You'll have to see for yourself! Great selection of movies, and Smoky Mountain guidebooks from hiking to scenic drives and more. But our very favorite thing is the deck. It's called the Treehouse for a very good reason! You are literally up in the trees. So peaceful and wonderful. A beautiful view, and we very much enjoyed our hummingbird visitor every morning. We enjoyed the hot tub, and made good use of the grill. It was just perfect in every way. And our dog had a great time too.This review is already at 10,000 words and I could still go on and on. But I'll spare you. You MUST rent this cabin - pet or no pet. You'd NEVER know it was pet friendly; it was sparkling clean from top to bottom and totally pet hair free. Rent this cabin and enjoy the most fantastic accomodations you'll ever experience - as we did. We'll be back for sure. Thank you Lise, for making our anniversary trip so wonderful!

Value Location
Cleanliness Service
RalphL7
Taylors, South Carolina
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed 18 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Stayed at Bear's Trail for a long weekend in Apr. haven't bee to Gatlinburg since 78. Grown a bit! Cabin was just right for 2. Much nicer than motel. Clean, great amenities wine, cheese adn chocolates when we arrived. Online radio and Netflix for entertainment was better than cable. Plenty of DVD's if your interested and hot tub out back, very private. Quiet setting near downtown but a good hike uphill if you walk and do alot of walking all day. 20 min to Dollywood and what's in Pigeon Forge. Owners were a pleasure to deal with and offered much help if needed. Absolutely great place to stay and and will again if on one of the other 2 cabins isn't available. do yourself a favor and spend a few more dollars and stay here. worth it.

anodia200...
“The beautiful cabin was really secluded and private, a perfect place to get away from it all!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I found this Stone Creek Cabins on line while we were planning our wedding in 2009. We live in Ohio and we have rented many cabins in the past and have always felt alitte decieved about the claims of privacy, since it seems some places think lattice between the next cabin and yours creates privacy. I rented the Creek Side on line for a week honeymoon on April 25th 2009. The creek running under the deck was just amazing and judging from the pictures it looked private.

We arrived to the most private and peaceful and beautiful cabin in Tennessee!! It was just another perfect addition to a most perfect wedding! I was delighted!! We entered the cabin to music and champagne with various little surprises and personalized notes of congratulations. After all the stress of planning and pulling off a wonderful wedding it was nice to be spoiled alittle. Our hostess's were very accomedating and allowed us complete privacy at the cabin.

Our first experience was so wonderful that we recently, rerented the cabin for a week for the week of our 3rd year anniversary, April 25th 2012 and it was nice to see that some good things just keep being good things. The experience was just as wonderful as the first time and I highly recommend the cabin to those who are wanting to get away from it all or wanting a perfect honeymoon cabin. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did! If you go say hello to the humming bird and the sunning lizard, as they were there for both of our visits!

ACAUSTIN2...
Houston, TX
“Perfect get away!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent 5 nights at the creekside cabin and it was exactly what we were hoping for! The location is very secluded and private, which was perfect for our honeymoon get away. However, you are still close enough to town to easily get to anything you might want to do in the area. The owner, Lise, was very helpful and always quick to reply to any questions. The cabin was wonderful, stocked with everything we might need and so comfortable! We will definitely be coming back here again! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing and private vacation or honeymoon spot.

Brandy W
Shelby, North Carolina
“Treehouse cabin is awesome!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

After recently staying in the Treehouse cabin, I can't wait to visit again...hopefully to stay in the Creekside Cabin. The cabin was exceptionally clean and the owners were so kind to provide snacks, fresh strawberries and a bottle of wine upon our arrival. The cabin was well stocked with all the amenties you would need during you stay. The cabin is secluded, but you are close enough to drive to downtown Gatlinburg. I was impressed with all the "extra thought" that was put into the cabin when being built. We especially enjoyed the Bose surround sound system and the hot tub. If your looking for an EXTRA clean cabin, with lots of extras, don't look any further...this is definitely the place to stay. You won't be disappointed!

idservice...
Decatur, Alabama
“Beautiful mountain retreat!”
Reviewed 14 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

My wife & I scheduled a last-minute weekend getaway and were pleasantly surprised to find such a highly-reviewed lodging available. We rented the Treehouse cabin & arrived to a beautiful, cozy & clean cabin, decorated with fresh flowers, complimentary wine & fruit, and music playing on the sound system. It was like arriving at our own private oasis, only minutes from downtown Gatlinburg but quiet, secluded & private.

The cabin appears almost new, with all amenities, but retains a rustic Appalachian charm, with exposed wood, an outdoor BBQ & locally crafted decorations.

The owners could not have been more helpful, giving us directions and helpful suggestions. This was a charming & convenient cabin, and we cannot wait to come back!

sunshineD...
D.C.
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Bear's Trail Cabin back in October, 2011. It was a cozy little cabin with lots of cute little cubbies and nooks for everything. Lise (one of the owners) did a wonderful job decorating and making use of every inch of space. The bed was huge and tucked away into its own space. For 2 adults and 2 kids, it was a little tight but since all we did was watch a movie before falling into bed every night after a full day of hiking, it was plenty of room. There was a fully stocked kitchen, 3 TVs, DVDs galore, games, a hot tub, etc. One of the biggest positives was that it was away from the craziness of Gatlinburg, but still close enough to walk into town for dinner. We were celebrating a birthday and when we arrived, it was decorated and a cute cake waiting for us along with a bottle of sparkling cider. Very sweet. I would highly recommend this place for couples or small families who came to enjoy the beauty of the Smokies, but don't necessarily like to be in the middle of a the busy hustle and bustle of the town of Gatlinburg.

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing