“The perfect cabin for a Gatlinburg getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brian M
“The perfect cabin for a Gatlinburg getaway!”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate her birthday. It's the perfect cabin to stay at while visiting Gatlinburg. Everything is as pictured and described. It's fully furnished, very clean, and just amazing. The view of the mountains from the tub, hot tub, and bedroom just make you want to stay forever. It's secluded enough for privacy, but still close enough to everything in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The owner is very friendly, communicates everything you need to know before you arrive to make your arrival and stay easy. This was our first cabin experience while visiting the area, and it will be our place to stay when we hopefully visit again soon.

8 Apr 2018
Thank you Brian for taking your time to give an awesome and detailed review. It's important to me to make everyone's stay an enjoyable one. I love to hear that my guests would book with me again and I really appreciate all my guests and their feedback. Thanks again!
kelleymax...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent cabin experience with much attention to detail.”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Southern Vieux was an awesome cabin experience for my fiance and I. We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet that the cabin offered. Upon arrival the cabin was immaculate with every creature comfort desired. The view was spectacular especially from the hot tub and bedroom. It was close to downtown Gatlinburg and not too far from Pigeon Forge as well. We enjoyed shopping and dining in both towns. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and we would definitely rent again.

15 Feb 2018
Thank you Kelley for taking time to leave a detailed and awesome review. I love to hear great comments from our guests and that we helped make their vacation enjoyable. I hope you get to visit Gatlinburg in the near future, thanks again.
Penny L
Vinton, Virginia, United States
“Nice Cabin”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

This is our second time staying in this cabin and feels like home away from home. Will probably stay here every time we come to gatlinburg.

29 Dec 2017
Thank you Penny for loving our cabin enough to stay with us again during your Gatlinburg vacation. I'm sure you appreciated the updates we made and continue to make as the new owners. I hope to hear from you again.
reeds5020...
Benton, Kentucky
“Great cabin!”
Reviewed 26 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

The cabin was exactly as described! It was in a great location and felt very secluded even though a cabin was next door. The view of the mountains was great from the loft bedroom. We enjoyed the fireplace, hot tub, jacuzzi tub and pool table. The cabin was clean and decorated for Christmas! We will recommend this cabin to family and friends.

29 Dec 2017
Thanks for the great review! I love to hear how much our guests enjoyed our cabin, its location and all the amenities. Thanks also for recommending our cabin to your family and friends.
knm5239
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Cabin Ever”
Reviewed 23 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

This is the perfect getaway! This cabin felt like our home away from home after a day of exploring the city of Gatlinburg. The view of the mountains from the cabin are spectacular! We will be coming back and will spread the word about this beautiful place to all our friends and family. Thank you for the memories!

29 Dec 2017
Thanks for the awesome review and I'm so happy you felt so comfortable in our cabin. Hope to have you return in the future.
tailorspa...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Southern Vieux”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Highly recommend staying at this cabin! Very nice with everything you would need and is close to everything ! Exceeded expectations!

7 Dec 2017
Thanks Tailor, so happy you enjoyed your stay in our cabin and that you would recommend Southern Vieux to others.
Allison M
“Just what we needed!”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

This was the perfect little cabin for our vacation! It had all the amenities we were looking for and had an amazing view. Already planning our next stay here!

Your age range 18-24
1 Dec 2017
Thank you Allison for the great review. I'm always happy when our guests have enjoyed staying in our cabin. I would definitely welcome you again when you vacation in Gatlinburg!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing