“Good but there were a few issues”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Honeymoon Hideaway

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ellen S
“Good but there were a few issues”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My husband and I went down for my birthday this year. We booked 2 weeks in advance and found the dates that we were looking for. We drove our 5 hours to get there , called at 1:30pm to get the door code and wifi password and said that we would be there around 3 pm. We got there at 3:45 pm and THEY WERE STILL CLEANING. We had to wait an extra 15 min to even get into the cabin. We got in a 4 pm and decided to take a bath and it took the jetted tub 2 hours to fill with COLD water. At that point we gave up and just got into the hot tub. It was a beautiful cabin and wonderful view but there were no rocking chairs on the porch just a run down plastic chair. I would come back but not for the price that I paid for this trip.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
jjabandy
Loganville, Georgia
“Amazing cabin”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This place was perfrct for the getaway my husband and I were looking for. I can't recommend this place enough. The owner was very accommodating when my husband woke up on our last day sick and gave us an extended check out time. We will definitely rent this place again!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing