Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
US$125
US$110
  • Pool
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$123
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$168
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$220
US$213
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$134
Hampton.com
US$100
TripAdvisor
2,034 results
All reviewsfire pitriver roadthe main draghot tubwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor poolparking garagegreat place to stayhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againshower headnational parkthe room was niceup to dateking bedpigeon forge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose this hotel for our honeymoon. Overall, we were very happy with our stay! The staff is very friendly and helpful! The hotel is clean and well maintained! However, we did note that the drain in the whirlpool in our room needed to be cleaned. The location of this hotel is great! The hotel breakfast is also a good value! I do recommend this hotel! We would definitely stay here again on our next trip!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Watsonsest2013
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Hello Watsonsest2013, thank you for choosing to stay with us. Congratulations are certanily in order for your recent wedding. I'm glad to see that you chose to spend that time with us and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we do get your business back on your next trip and many more after that. Gatlinburg is such a great area to start traditions in and I hope that we will continue to be a part of your new families tradition. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to cotnact me.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent hotel conveniently located next to to, but not on, the downtown strip. Well lit parking and friendly staff. Nice pool area. Easy access via River Road bypassing the downtown strip traffic. Met all my expectations for a stay in a Hilton Property.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Glenn Y, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting a review of your stay. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and it seems that we were the perfect fit for you. I hope that we continue to be the first call you make when traveling back to Gatlinburg. Next time we will strive for exceeding your expectations instead of just meeting them. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The staff were even friendlier than last year. They addressed all concerns but one and that will take awhile. Hotel and location amenities book in the room is outdated. Room cleaning service missed one day and missed towels another but when alerted they responded per my wishes. Breakfast is great and hotel is really clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi there Martin F, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review of you stay. While I never like to see that my guest have issues, I'm so glad to see that they responded with the urgency that I would hope for. We continue to try and get better daily. I'm glad to see the comment about the staff being friendlier than last year because it lets me know that our hard work is paying off. Thank you so much and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn due to it being in walking proximity to the main district. The experience was unbelievable. The lobby to the rooms were spotless and the pool and whirlpool area were also very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello DDStovall, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm so glad to see that you think we are "Tops in Gatlinburg". We strive to exceed your expectations and I'm so pleased to see this comment come through. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

What a night! We got into the hotel late as planned (around 10:30pm) and had a horrible time finding a place to park. After driving thru the tight parking lot a few times we finally found the one spot that wasn't taken and barely squeezed into it. As we were going in we passed another couple that were complaining about the parking as well.
At least we were there though. We went in and were greeted politely after a few minutes wait as the receptionist was helping a guest figure out how to use his iPad. Check in was a breeze and we went up to our room which was on the second floor, not the upper floors I'd requested (and confirmed the night before) but I was so tired I didn't care at the time.
We went up and found out room and got all of our stuff stowed and turned on the fire place which was wonderful and warm. Took a look out the window, expecting to see the lovely mountains or the river from other reviews. Oh no, our window looked out right over the parking lot. Wow. What a disappointment for the $200 this room for one night cost!
I decided to have a nice shower before bed to loosen the kinks of the long drive. Unfortunately there was no water pressure at all. I've seen leaks with more pressure than that shower. It took forever to try and rinse my hair by using a cup to collect water (when it takes 2 minutes to fill a small tumbler under the shower head there's a problem!). At least it was wonderfully hot.

After that we settled down to bed, both of us being exhausted. That's when the worst part of our stay started. I chose this hotel specifically because of their Garden Sleep System® beds. I love those beds and slept like a baby at our recent stay at one of their Michigan hotels. I thought it was worth the extra money for a good night's sleep over the other hotels in the area. I thought the bed was hard when we laid down, but we couldn't find the controls on the mattress so I gave up and we just tried to sleep. It was like sleeping on a rock. I bet the carpeted floor was softer! I tossed and turned until after 1 am when I finally got up, got dressed and went down to the desk to ask for help with the bed.
The man that was on the desk acted like I was interrupting him when he had to come to the desk. When I asked about the bed (which they even had a sign on the counter advertising!!!) he sighed and asked what room I was in. I told him and he said 'oh, the rooms on the second floor don't have those beds. We replaced them with these other ones. I asked him if there was any alternatives since I could not possibly sleep on that hard as a rock mattress. He just shrugged and stood there. When I asked what he expected me to do he said "have a good morning" and went back into the office behind the desk. . .
I was so shocked. I went back up to the room and relayed the conversation to my SO. He was as shocked as I was. So much for their satisfaction guarantee. I tried to sleep in the chair in the room but while comfortable for sitting I couldn't sleep in it. I ended up trying to lay on the bed and at least rest if I couldn't sleep. By morning I was in so much pain I couldn't even bend over to tie my shoes. By the time the sun was coming up I was ready to be out of there. My SO had a very short shower, confirming the water pressure was still non-existent. Well I suppose that's one way for a hotel to be sure their guests leave bright and early.
I'll be reconsidering Hilton for my future hotel plans after this stay.
I've included a couple photos from my stay. I have one of the parking lot - the "spectacular view" from our room, and one of the counter in the bathroom where someone had written "Hi" in the dust on the tissue box/holder, the dirty (lipstick smudged?) sheets, as well as a couple of the fireplace - the one redeeming quality of this room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Celestya22
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Hello Celestya22, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I truly appreicate the thought out review that you posted. I just wish that it could have went the other way for you. I know that you did not recieve the experience that you wanted or that we hoped for you, but I promise you that we will utilize this review as an ongoing training for our staff. I do want to make sure to address a couple of your concerns with you in hopes that it will make a little more sense to you and anyone who reads this. 1.) The water pressure in the shower is due to our LEED certification in efforts to conserve the water. 2.) By the looks of the picture you took of the parking lot and your previous comments about the parking, we were full that night. We try very hard to get everyone what they request, but when we are full it truly is hard. 3.) I know that you like our GSS beds, however we are in the process of phasing those mattresses out and going Serta Perfect Sleeper matresses in all our rooms. We have recieved numerous compliments about the new beds, so I'm so sorry that you were not able have that same comfortable sleep as so many others have had. I also want to make sure that you know, I make it my personal goal to ensure complete satisfaction for all my guest that stay with me and I want to live by my brand promise that if you are not 100% satisfied you will not pay for your stay. I give every one that stays with me my business card with all my information including my personal cell phone number and I truly want you to call me if you are not satisfied, no matter what time of the day or evening it is. I want you to be happy while you are here because I know how hard you work for your vacation and I want to provide the best vacation experience possilbe for you. Again, I'm truly sorry that you did not have the best time possible, but if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.