Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
US$125
US$110
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$157
Hampton.com
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$168
US$214
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$1,122
US$100
TripAdvisor
2,034 results
All reviewsfire pitriver roadthe main draghot tubwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor poolparking garagegreat place to stayhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againshower headnational parkthe room was niceup to dateking bedpigeon forge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Check-in was pleasant. Rooms are clean. Beds are a bit hard - not so comfortable. My daughter was traveling with me and is allergic to Latex. Not sure if it was the sheets or pillows that had latex on them, so she had an allergic reaction.

The breakfast buffet is plentiful and the servers were delightful.

• Check-in / front desk
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

MountJuliet2011, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review. You will be happy to know that we have changed out all our beds so we no longer have the Garden Style Sleep Mattress beds. We switched over to Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses. I hope that you will find these mattresses more to your liking. I'm sorry that your daughter had an allergic reaction while you were here, it certainly could have been from the housekeepers cleaning with gloves, but for future stays with us please let us know in advance and we will do everything possible to make sure that does not happen again. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Excellent hotel, well run...great service - rooms in great shape... very clean... staff excellent...close to downtown area.. quiet with all the extras...highly recommend this facility .. lobby is very comfortable with large fireplaces, plenty of seating and the food service was very good for breakfast with plenty of seating.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard M C

Hi there Richard M C, I'm tickled that you had such a good time with us and that you found our hotel to be excellent. That is definitley what we strive for daily here. I hope that when choosing lodging, for what we hope will be many more trips back to Gatlinburg, that we are the first call you make. Thank you for choosing to stay with us this time and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very nice facility, excellent staff. Room was excellent. Close to many site-seeing attractions. I would visit again and stay. I have visited many accommodations and this one is among the top rated, in my opinion.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Sherry L, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that you found our place pleasing enough to say that we are among the top rated. We love to hear this and is just a conformation that we did our job to the best of our ability with you. I truly hope that you will continue to visit with us time and time again when you make it back to the Smoky Mountains. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very helpful and eager to please and make our stay easy and comfortable. Lobby very inviting and room was very large and comfortable. Bathroom was clean. All workers and staff were eager to help and looked for ways to assist us during the 3 day visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Hello Paula C, WOW! The comment can't get much better than that! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I'm so happy that you had a good time with us and that every thing was just as it should have been for you stay. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see your comment when you stated " All workers and staff were eager to help and looked for ways to assist us during the 3 day visit". This is exactly what our goal is as a collective staff. We want to be able to assist in making your vacation experience the best it could possibly be. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We are heading back to the HGI tomorrow...stayed there last year when our daughter's ball team played in a tournament and they are playing there again this year. Looking forward to it!! Super clean, super comfortable, and a wonderful staff.

Room Tip: We didn't know some rooms have fireplaces...wish we would have known and asked for one.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Hello Jennifer C, thank you for choosing to stay with us again! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your first stay well enough to come back again. I hope this stay was even better than the first. I'm happy to see the comments regarding the staff being wonderful. I will never get too tired to hear those great comments. Our staff strives daily to exceed your expecations and I truly hope that we were able to do that again this trip. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.