“Wonderful stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Ocala, United States
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Tennessee. Very clean room, extremely pleasant staff, restaurant food was great. The atmosphere in the lobby was wonderful. I loved the fireplace. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Hello Evonne L, thank you so much for the kind review. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would definitely stay here again. The goal of our staff is to not only meet, but exceed your expectations so that you have the best vacation experience possible. I truly hope that you were able to walk away with that feeling. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn is located in Gatlinburg, TN and is within walking distance of most all local attractions and places to have a great meal. The staff treats you well from check-in through your departure. We will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Ken B, I love this review! Short, sweet and to the point. It lets us know that we did a great job by you and that is truly all we could hope for. We want you to have the best vacation experience possible because you work hard and deserve these getaways. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you make it back to Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide for you, please don't hesitate to contace me.

Huntersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My husband and I came here because he had business. The room was very nice it had a fireplace(although it was too warm outside to use it) and a lot of space to relax. It was only steps away from the main strip and you don't need a car to get around which was nice. The WIFI worked very well which was important since I needed to get some work done at the hotel.

Can't say we would come back to Gatlinburg for vacation but if we did we would definitely stay here. The service and quality of everything was top notch for Hilton.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Hello Aubrey R, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm so glad that you found our service to be top notch. We work hard each day to provide that to you as our guest and I'm so glad to you were able to witness that first hand. I'm so sorry to hear that you were particulary fond of Gatlinburg well enough to travel here on vacation. The spring and fall months are my favorite times to be in Gatlinburg. There is so much to do here and the National Park is such a great place to spend some time. It really shows the beauty of this area like no other place can. I hope that one day you change your mind and let us host your vacation. I promise we will keep you busy with what makes this area so great. Thank you again, and if there is ever any assistance that I can proivde, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Check-in was pleasant. Rooms are clean. Beds are a bit hard - not so comfortable. My daughter was traveling with me and is allergic to Latex. Not sure if it was the sheets or pillows that had latex on them, so she had an allergic reaction.

The breakfast buffet is plentiful and the servers were delightful.

• Check-in / front desk
MountJuliet2011, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review. You will be happy to know that we have changed out all our beds so we no longer have the Garden Style Sleep Mattress beds. We switched over to Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses. I hope that you will find these mattresses more to your liking. I'm sorry that your daughter had an allergic reaction while you were here, it certainly could have been from the housekeepers cleaning with gloves, but for future stays with us please let us know in advance and we will do everything possible to make sure that does not happen again. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Gatlinburg, Tn, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Excellent hotel, well run...great service - rooms in great shape... very clean... staff excellent...close to downtown area.. quiet with all the extras...highly recommend this facility .. lobby is very comfortable with large fireplaces, plenty of seating and the food service was very good for breakfast with plenty of seating.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Richard M C
Hi there Richard M C, I'm tickled that you had such a good time with us and that you found our hotel to be excellent. That is definitley what we strive for daily here. I hope that when choosing lodging, for what we hope will be many more trips back to Gatlinburg, that we are the first call you make. Thank you for choosing to stay with us this time and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Caryville, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very nice facility, excellent staff. Room was excellent. Close to many site-seeing attractions. I would visit again and stay. I have visited many accommodations and this one is among the top rated, in my opinion.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Sherry L, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad that you found our place pleasing enough to say that we are among the top rated. We love to hear this and is just a conformation that we did our job to the best of our ability with you. I truly hope that you will continue to visit with us time and time again when you make it back to the Smoky Mountains. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Rogersville, United States
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very helpful and eager to please and make our stay easy and comfortable. Lobby very inviting and room was very large and comfortable. Bathroom was clean. All workers and staff were eager to help and looked for ways to assist us during the 3 day visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Hello Paula C, WOW! The comment can't get much better than that! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I'm so happy that you had a good time with us and that every thing was just as it should have been for you stay. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see your comment when you stated " All workers and staff were eager to help and looked for ways to assist us during the 3 day visit". This is exactly what our goal is as a collective staff. We want to be able to assist in making your vacation experience the best it could possibly be. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.