“Friendly, helpful, clean”

GreenLeadersGold level
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Friendly, helpful, clean”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We visited Gatlinburg to attend Rez Kids, a family worship event. Nine families from our church stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff were all polite, friendly, helpful and professional! Everything was clean and accommodating for families with young children. We especially enjoyed the pool!

Stayed January 2014
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Hi there SGSvo, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. "Friendly, helpful, and clean", you can't really get any better than that! I'm glad to see that you and the rest of your church family had such a great time with us. I hope that you will continue to visit us whenever you are back in the area. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Excellent hotel. Clean, good service, close to everything. Most of all the hotel was very quite and not too crowded. Which is perfect. We were to bothered by anyone other than asking if all was well. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Chad M, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm thrilled that you had such a great time with us and that you would "certainly stay here again". We want you to walk away feeling that way every time you stay with us. I hope that you will visit us many more times in the future and if there is every any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Gatlinburg, TN is an excellent choice for CLEAN, refreshing, accommodating and inviting lodging. My wife and I have stayed at several local hotels, as we travel to Gatlinburg often. I think I have found a new favorite place to stay.

We chose a King with whirlpool and fireplace, for a romantic getaway. I am usually a little timid about using hotel whirlpools, no such reservations here. The room is spotless and I felt very comfortable relaxing in the tub with a cozy fire glowing in the background.

Do yourself a favor and try the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank R C
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Hello R C, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to hear that you have found your "go to" place when traveling to Gatlinburg. We want you to walk away feeling that there is no better place to stay in the area. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy the great ammenities that our rooms have to offer. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Business center was GREAT...first time in awhile that I've been in a business center at a hotel where the computers and printers actually worked! Easy to print to the laser printer from my room, too.

Thanks to the great staff at this hotel!

Room Tip: We were on a higher level that faced the mountain side. Great view especially when the snow as falli...
3 Thank Josh O
Hello Josh O, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review. I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. The goal of our staff is to assist in making your vacation experience a positive one so that you will want to come back year after year like your parents had mentioned. I'm glad that Amanda was able to be the initial person to set your vacation out positively. I know that she will be glad to see that you thought enough about her to mention her in your review. I hope that you will continue to come back to Gatlinburg, and that we are the first phone call you make. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 11 January 2014

After planning to meet my family for a long weekend, I looked on TripAdvisor to see what hotels were available in Gatlinburg. Wanted to use hilton honor points; so, I read reviews for Hilton Properties. The excellent reviews of the Hilton Garden Inn were spot on for our experience. We were warmly greeted by Amanda at the front desk and promptly checked in for our stay. She went above and beyond to further explain some specifics for our combined reservation of nights on points and a night on traditional reservation. She also helped us find a place for dinner! The hotel itself is a very nice and clean property. Due to the falling snow, my parents and I didn't use the fire pit, but that's a nice bonus for this property...an outside fire pit beside the hot tub looking toward the mountain. We did, however, spend some time in the lobby by the large indoor fireplace. The indoor pool looked well kept and used by several guests while during our stay. Business center was GREAT...first time in awhile the computers and printers actually worked in the business center! The rooms were the normal rooms for a newer Hilton Garden Inn.... plenty of room for 3 adults. House Keeping staff was prompt and thorough! You're one block off the main strip in Gatlinburg with easy access through the back parking lot. Highly recommend this property! Will stay there again in the future. Parents even mentioned possibly making this a yearly adventure. Thanks to the great staff at this hotel!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Has a very nice feel. Worth the extra money. I would stay here again if I couldn't find a cabin, but a nice surprise. It was close to downtown, but off the beaten path.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Hello MnHawk, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to reivew your stay. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay wtih us. I think our location is what really sets us apart from a lot of the other hotels. We are far enough away from the "hustle and bustle" but close enought to get to it when you need to. I hope that you do visit us again in the future and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manger
Hollywood, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

What a great stay Hilton gave us. We were nervous going to a tourist city, not being familiar with the location. This hotel exceeded our expectations. Nicely located next to tram up to Ober Gatlinburg and the best restaurants in town. A nice short walk to everything else! Hilton comes through again. Many thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Eric G, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm so glad that you decided on coming to Gatlinburg,even though its a tourist town. While the town can get a little crazy during the busy months, we are unlike a lot of the tourist towns. We have such a quaint little town and even if it does get a little congested thats what the National Park is for. It gives you that opportunity to get away and love every second of it. I hope that you will continue to visit our town and when you do I hope that we are the first phone call you make. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.