“Would stay here again” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Knoxville
“Would stay here again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I were only in Gatlinburg for one night and this hotel was great. The staff was exceptional upon check-in. They got us checked in quickly and let us know all about the facilities and the half-off drink specials at the bar. The hotel was cozy, yet had a modern, contemporary feel, without taking away the charm of the quaint mountain town it's located in. We would definitely stay here again. It was only short walk from our favorite restaurant, The Peddler, which made it so convenient for our one evening there.

1 Thank Leisleis
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Hello Leisleis, thank you for taking the opportunity to write your review of your stay with us. I'm so glad to see that you had a good time with us and that my staff was "exceptional" to you upon check in. We pride ourselves in providing you with a level of service that you can't get just anywhere, so I'm pleased to see that you were able to experience that. I hope that you will continue to visit with us every time you make it back this way. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Clean & quiet! Short walk to downtown Gatlinburg. In-door pool & outdoor hot tub + a Nice outdoor fire-pit...the hotel also has a small bar. Nice sized rooms with a Keurig coffee maker in ea room. They do charge for breakfast (approximately $10 for adults with kids under 6 free.) We will stay at this location again...

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank LKJT
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Hello LKJT, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to the Smokies. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time that you come back to this area. We want to be a huge part of your tradition when visiting Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Todd, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Gatlinburg, TN and I must say, it was, hands down, the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Super clean and gorgeous, not to mention the incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff. Alton Vercher at the front desk went above and beyond all weekend to make sure that we had everything that we needed and then some. He was AWESOME!!!!!!! Also, Drew from housekeeping was great and very helpful. We will most certainly be back!!!!

Room Tip: Balcony suites allow for more outside light.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank zaneandkristy
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Hello zaneandkristy, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your review. I'm so thrilled that you had a great time with us and that you found your stay to be, hands down, the best. The goal of our staff is to make sure we assist in you walking away feeling just that and that you could not have had a better vacation experience any where else. I know that Alton and Drew will be excited to see that they were able to assist and that you thought enough about them to mention them in your review. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

At the front desk Alison was very helpful in meeting all our needs and answering any questions we had. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The area of the hotel was walking distance to downtown. The pools were clean and the exercise rooms were small but met the needs I was looking for.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank hello199238
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
hello199238, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. I'm trhilled that you found everything to your liking. I know that Alison will be happy to see that you thought enough about her to mention her in your review. She works very hard, as do all the employees here, to make sure that your vacation experience is top notch. I hope that you will continue to visit with us every time you vist the area. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, but at the same time once you check into the hotel, you can escape all the hectic ciaos of the busy city life. The staff will go out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. Amanda even called us up after we got home to make sure our stay was as expected. Everyone should stop by the bar/restaurant to see Mathew who will make sure you stay relaxed with your favorite beverage and answer any questions you have about Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are comfortable, quiet and clean.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Hello Terry K, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm so glad to see that you had a great time with us. Thank you for mention our staff members, Amanda and Matt. They do such a great job for us and I know that they have your vacation experience in the front of their mind. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you visit this area. If there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

A clean, well-appointed, conveniently located hotel. The standout here is the unfailingly helpful and polite staff. They (cheerfully) went way, way beyond the call of duty to accommodate a request.So much so, in fact, that I don't dare mention what they did as it would be unfair for guests to expect the level of service they delivered! But they did it, eagerly, efficiently, and followed up to make sure everything was OK. You know how everybody claims to "exceed your expectations"? Well they managed to actually do it!

If I ever return to the area, which I truly hope I never, ever do - goodness what a cheesy, over-priced, traffic clogged nightmare - but that's another story - the Hilton Garden Inn will my first choice to seek refuge from the mayhem!

Green Features: I appreciate the LEEDS certification, in-room recycling, etc.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Hello cmaas, while I'm very sorry that you did not like the town in general, I'm so thrilled that we were the best part of your trip. I can't even begin to tell you how happy your review made me as one of the managers here. We want to exceed your expectations and we truly mean it. I'm so glad you were able to witness that first hand. I do hope that you will come back this way again, maybe at another time and really take advantage of what makes this area so great. Thank you again for the kind words and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Maryville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Staff and hotel were great. Facilities are clean and updated. Location perfect for walking to attractions or restaurants. Near the Smoky Mt Park. We enjoyed the downtown atmosphere yet still had a quiet room with convenient location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Ted W, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the time to post your review. I'm so glad to see that you had a great stay with us. I think our location is what sets us aside from a lot of the other hotels here in Gatlinburg we are close enough to everything yet not direcitly on the main road where chaos can occur at times. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you vist Gatlinburg, and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitatet to contact me.