Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
US$160
US$144
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
US$115
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$179
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$85
EconoLodge
US$157
US$134
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
US$157
US$131
Hotels.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$255
US$247
HolidayInn.com
US$1,121
TripAdvisor
2,059 results
All reviewsfire pitriver roadthe main draghot tubwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor poolparking garagegreat place to stayhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againshower headnational parkthe room was niceup to dateking bedpigeon forge
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights and loved this hotel. It is Eco-friendly and does not have harsh chemicals in the pool so my kids did NOT get red eyes and itchy skin. The staff is very nice and always asking if they can help. The hotel is clean and has comfy seating areas both inside and out. A little thing that I need to mention is the free granola bars at the front desk -- yum!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hello PMath5516, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had such a great time with us. The goal of our staff is to provide you with a vacation experience that you can't get anywhere else. I hope that you were able to walk away with that feeling. I will have to agree with your "yum" comment on the cookies that we have. They are absolutely delicious. I would actually choose that over a chocolate chip cookie any day! Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Friendly staff, clean room, excellent breakfast. Walking distance to everything. Slept well-- room was quiet. Stayed with family and friends-- they had rooms with fireplaces that they liked. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed with.

Room Tip: Stayed with children in a suite on fifth floor. Very quiet and clean. Could see the creek and overlooking pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

DanielleC123456, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent vist to Gatlinburg. I'm so thrilled to see that we provided you with a "Great Experience". It is the goal of our staff to provide you with that kind of experience you deserve. I hope that we will be your first phone call you make when traveling back to this area. I want our hotel to be a part of your family tradition when traveling to the Smokies. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed 3 night last week, the hotel is very clean. Our suite needed to be remodeled a few years ago, it was very dark and the bathroom although clean needed a total redo. The mattress on the sleeper couch should be replaced immediately. The staff was very nice. We tried to eat breakfast there one morning and it took almost 5 minutes to find waitress and it looked like there was only one there, they need to hire extra people during spring break. Before you stay, ask if the room has been re-done. Also, it was very hard to get in and out of hot tub as there are not steps.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Nancy S, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. While I'm very glad that you were able to find some good with your stay, such as the staff, I'm sorry to see that you had some bad. I never want my guest to have mixed feelings about there stay with us. I give everyone, that checks in ,my business card with all my contact information to be available 24 hours a day. This is my commitment to you to make sure your stay is head and shoulders above the rest. I'm very sorry that we were unable to accomplish that with you. I hope that you will continue to visit with us in the future and when making future reservations with us please ask to speak with me and I will make sure to take the time with you to discuss the right room choice for you and your family. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

My family and I just returned from a three night stay in Gatlinburg. This hotel was a very refreshing experience! It is one of the newer hotels in the area. It is a short walk to the parkway and other attractions. The rooms were very clean and the decor was very modern. We really enjoyed our stay! One of the better properties in the area for sure! It is currently under construction, but the workers were very nice and moved out of your way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Hello Coolhand936, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm glad to see that we were able to provide you with a "refreshing experience". We want all our guest to walk away with that very same feeling. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time that you visit the area so that we can "wow" you and your family with a vacation experience that you deserve. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

excellent in every aspect.room and convienent to downtown within walking distance . service was excellent,service excellent.,quiet and restful. Breakfast was very good with excellent choices anyone could ask for.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hi there Cleve T, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. When I see the word "excellent "used and used multiple times I can't really ask for much more. I'm thrilled that you were happy with your stay. The goal of our staff is to assist in making sure you vacation experience is as excellent as it can be. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.