“Great Hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
West Columbia, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

The staff couldn't be more helpful or friendly. This hotel is located right in the heart of Gatlinburg one block away from the main road. The hotel was very quient and an easy walk to everywhere in this town.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Muncie, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Lobby and amenities are nice. First room had mold in bathroom. Rooms offered virtually no views; it felt like I was in a box. Isn't half the point of going to Gatlinburg to view the scenery? The hotel had a very nice decor with a lodge feel. It also offered a nice hot tub although it was oddly placed near the lobby desk; not much privacy. The hotel offered nice work out facilities. Decent location and good parking.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Marion, KY., United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We enjoyed our trip at Gatlinburg, but we had a bad shower with very little water pressure… Also, the last day we was there when we returned to the room around 5:00 that afternoon the room wasn’t cleaned with the towels we used that morning still in the bathroom floor… We asked two times if they could do something about the water pressure… But nothing was done, so we left a day early of our vacation because we didn’t want to stay in that room another night… We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn several times before with no issues… All in all the hotel is very nice, great location and clean, just this time we had a bad experience… Next time it will probably be OK with no issues like the other times we stayed there…

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

great place, helpful staff. rooms clean and comfy. Great breakfast. Excellent location and everyone was super helpful and friendly.. stay here you wont be disappointed.walking distance to everything. .

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 3ofusAlabama
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Hello 3ofusAlabama, thank you for choosing to spend your Christmas trip here with us. I'm very glad to see that you had a great stay, and thank you for your recommendation. We want all our guest to walk away feeling that they had the best possible time and they want others to have that same experience when traveling to Gatlinburg. I hope that we will continue to see you back here for many more Christmas trips to the Smokies. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Machesney Park, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel is in a great location. You can walk to the attractions and shops or use trolley which stops in front. Hotel staff are amazingly friendly and have a can do attitude. I got upgraded and had a fantastic room with two tv's. Laundry facilities available. Good food in hotel restaurant. I highly recommend Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg.

• Stayed March 2014
Hello Peteygirl1, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post your review. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us. I'm even more pleased to see the great comments that you had about our staff. We want to provide you with that "can do attitude" in order to assist in making your vacation experience the best it can possibly be. I hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future and make us a part of your Gatlinburg tradition. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Lake View, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I found the stay at this hotel to be very comfortable and would recommend it to all of my friends. I enjoyed the cookies the hotel had each day after 5 pm for the guest. The rooms were excellent, however I would like to see a safe placed in each room for the guest to keep their valuables. I the future if I had to stay in Gatlinburg this would be the hotel for my family and me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Hello Larry A, thank youf or choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. I'm thrilled to see that you had a great time with us. The cookies are definitely a highlight for the hotel. They are delicious and I'm glad youi enjoyed them. I tell people that I would rather have those than a chocolate chip cookie any day they are that good. I excited to see that we will become part of your families tradition when choosing to travel this way. I know we will try our best to exceed your expectations every time you stay with us. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant Gneral Manager
Plainfield, IL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a nice Hotel but needs a complementary breakfast.....This is a nice Hotel but needs a complementary breakfast.....This is a nice Hotel but needs a complementary breakfast.....This is a nice Hotel but needs a complementary breakfast.....This is a nice Hotel but needs a complementary breakfast.....This is a nice Hotel but needs a complementary breakfast......

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hi there John S, thank you for choosing to stay with us and posting your reveiw. I glad to see that you found our hotel to be nice. We pride ourselves on the quality that we can provide to our guests and potential guests. While I know that you would love to see complimentary breakfast, unfortunately the Hilton Garden Inn brand does not offer a free breakfast. The quality of our breakfast is much better than what you can get from a hotel that offers complimentary breakfast. We also don't want you to feel limited to eating just our breakfast. There are so many great breakfast places here in town and we want you to feel free to try and experience all of what Gatlinburg has to offer. I hope that you will continue to visit with us again in the future and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.