“Clean comfortable and friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Louisville, United States
“Clean comfortable and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed three nights in this property on a recent visit to the Park. I can't imagine a better place to stay in the Gatlinburg area. The staff was exceptional and made our stay very special. We ate breakfast and Dinner in the hotel several times and never had anything that was not first rate, and the prices were very reasonable. The location is perfect, close to the Park entrance, and walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants in town. Would stay again without hesitation.

1 Thank Stephen R
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hello Stephen R, thank yoiu for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a good stay with us and that every aspect of your stay was the best it could be. Our restaurant seems to be almost like a hidden gem. They do such a great job but with all the options that Gatlinburg has to offer for eating not many choose our onsite option, but onnce they do they agree with your statement about everything being "first rate". I'm so glad that you were able to make your dining a part of your experience. I hope that you will continue to come back and stay with us so that we can become part of your tradition here in Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitte to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff, was amazing. No matter what my request, (I had quite a few) they were always accommodating. Everyone I encountered during my 5 night stay, was friendly, helpful, courteous, and resolved all my concerns and request.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi there Charles W. thank you for your most recent stay and taking the time to post your review. I'm tickled to hear that you had a great stay with us and that you found our staff to be accommodating to your needs. Our staff does such a great job and takes a lot of pride in making sure your vacation experience is the best it can possibly be. I know that they will appreciate the recognition coming from one of our guest. I hope that you will conitnue to stay with us when you are visting this area. Our goal is for you to make us a part of your Gatlinburg tradition so that we can exceed your expectations everytime you stay with us. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Lakewood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here while spending a week visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and absolutely loved it. It is a new hotel, with a lovely hotel lobby and LEED certification. We both appreciated the saltwater pool, hot tub and cozy fireplace in our room. The hotel is luckily off the tourist strip so it is quiet, but close enough that you can walk to a restaurant on the strip for dinner very quickly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good value and a clean, contemporary hotel with wonderful service. You can hike in the park all day and then return to your room for a shower and tasty dinner in no time.

1 Thank Nicole M
Hello Nicole M, thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm so glad to see that you all had a great time and that you enjoyed what our hotel has to offer. I think our location, besides our service, is one of the best things about our hotel. We are close enough to anything and everything but a little tucked away for when you're ready to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the main strip. I hope that you will continue to make us a part of your Gatlinburg tradition for many years to come. Thank you again and if you ever need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was somewhat skeptical of a nice hotel being in downtown Gatlinburg simply because I'd never seen much more than drive-up-to-your-room motels. However I was pleasantly surprised!
Location: This hotel is within walking distance to the main road through downtown, but since it sits on a back street by the creek you have a calming atmosphere...no street noise at 2am.
Facility: Since they're in the process of renovating and upgrading, the property is in great shape. All the bed linens, curtains, lobby fixtures seemed brand new. My only complaint is the beds were too hard for my taste. But that would not keep me from staying here in the future. The hotel was just overall very clean and it was apparent that the staff took pride in maintaining a nice facility.
Staff: The staff here blew me away, honestly. I'm from the South and used to strangers speaking or smiling. Yet this isn't always the case when traveling. I cannot begin to praise the staff enough; we had LOTS of questions and even needed a recommendation on an urgent care clinic during our stay. Each and every person took time, didn't rush, and seemed to care.

Hilton Garden Inn - Gatlinburg is above the others in every manner and we couldn't have been more satisfied with our stay!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the facing the creek are relaxing in the evening
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Chelsea S
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Hi there Chelsea S. wow! I love to see comments like yours come through. It seems that every aspect of your stay, minus the beds, was perfect. This is exactly what we are after. Now, our beds are a little new so maybe they just haven't been broken in quite yet. Hopefully next time you stay with us they will be more to your liking, but if they are not please let us know we have a couple options for you to make sure that you have the best sleep possible. Thank you for mentioning our staff. They do such a great job for our guest and it is certainly nice to see that recognition coming from our guests. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Williamsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very nice property...well cared for, kept up to date with all amenities...quiet, comfortable with all needs met. Very friendly, helpful and efficient service in all areas. Was an excellent place for attending a seminar as I did. I would choose the Garden Hilton again for business or pleasure. Thank you for a nice stay and a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Raymond J, thank you for choosing to spend your business trip here with us. I'm glad to see that you had a great time and hopefully we can get you back here for one of those pleasure trips. Gatlinburg has so much to offer and it would be a shame to not get you back here for you to enjoy all of what this town has for you and your family. Giving you the best experience possible is what we are after and I hope that you were able to walk away feeling just that. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

The staff were very helpful . They actually remembered you from day to day and followed up on all requests. Very friendly and efficient. The hotel is located on the best street. Parking was easy. Location is good. Would definitly stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello teresamQ5066CY, thank you for choosing to spend your business trip here with us. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff assisted in making your stay enjoyable. Maybe next time we can get you here for a leisure visit so that you can enjoy the area without a conflict of schedule. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

wow!!!! don't know were to began,,,,,, so much to say about this hotel:) this is a great and relaxed hotel with everything in walking distance from a walgreens; to plenty of resturants. we love staying here came down on 6-3/6-8 for our 20th anniversary celebration and we were greeted with smiles after smiles!!!!!!!!!!! great customer service also. But let me tell you about the cheifs and waiters/watress OMG!!!! FRANK the ccok, JACK the cook, AMANDA WAITRESS, AMANDA(FRONT DESK CLERK)COLBY WAITRESS,and DARREN the ccok, we will mis you all whole hardly! you guys/girls greated and took care of me and my husband for the days we were there there was never a negative thing said justers made! oh my! and chris the manager what more can we say then (great hospitality!) you kept us smiling:) but the most laughable persons were frank! my husband really enjoyed you and your omlets!!!!! we will miss all of you, but we will return next year to celebrate our 21st there!!!!!!!!! see you then

Room Tip: all rooms are great!
Green Features: very clean and neat, friendly staff everything was in order and placed, never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. The grounds were kept in place no trash lying around, no loud noises etc overall peaceful!
1 Thank Jeanna H
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hi there Jeanna H, Wow! Now I don't know where to begin!!!! I'm so thankful for such a kind review. I'm happy to see that so many of our staff members were able to make such a special time for you and your husband so great. We want to make sure that we provide you with the absolute best experience possible and we know that starts with the personal attention that you deserve on vacation. Frank is a new addition to our team and, wow, has he made a tremendous impact so far. Frank has a passion for food and for customer service and I know that he is greatful to have made an impact on your stay. I'm so glad to hear that you will be returning next year for your 21st and we will do even more to exceed your expecations. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.