“HI-LITE OF THE DAY IS BREAKFAST FOR ME”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
crete, United States
“HI-LITE OF THE DAY IS BREAKFAST FOR ME”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The stay was vey good. Clean rooms, close to restaurants,and things to do. The help was very friendly, definatly an upper class hotel BUT I would like to eat breakfast in this hotel and not be charged for it. Should be part of the stay.

1 Thank Lloyd M
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Hello Lloyd M, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us and that, while you had to pay for it, you enjoyed the breakfast. We feel that our breakfast is of a completely different quality than most hotels in the area so I'm happy to see that you took advantage of it. I hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Indianapolis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Too expensive! I booked this reservation on Orbitz via trip advisor after a camping trip in the primitive parks of the Smokies. I wanted a reliable hotel. The room was $190 for 2 queen beds. It was very small! A steady dull noise all night. The ONLY amenity was WIFI and that was for one device. Service was great but will book elsewhere next time!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank mpcatt
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Hello mpcatt, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm very sorry to see that you didn't feel that you recieved a value from your stay. I'm glad to see that you felt the service was great but I want every aspect of your stay to be the best it can possibly be. We do have so many other ammenities to offer and I hate that you did not get to experience those such as, the indoor pool, courtyard area with firepit and hot tub, on site dining, business center and fitness room. I hope that you will change your mind about staying with us in the future so that you can truly experience what so many others have. Thank you again and if there is ever assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Henderson, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We absolutely loved our stay here as a family after arriving from a long car ride. Everyone is extremely nice. Alton checked us in and he is the best front desk person ever. He is so nice! The breakfast was also absolutely amazing. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sam O
Hello Sam O, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us and that you think of us as the "Best Hotel Around!" We want you to feel that way every time you stay with us. I know that Alton will be just as excited as I am to know that you thought enough of him to mention him as part of your review. He works very hard to make sure that you have the best vacation experience possible, so I know that he will be happy to know his hard work has paid off. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Branford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Loved the location, just park and walk to restaurants, shops, and amusements 1 block over on the main road. Parking lot is big and able to handle a large pick up truck easily. Plenty of parking spaces. Quiet location on River Road.

1 Thank Lyn E
Thank you for your most recent stay with us Lyn E. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the location. I know that this is one of the best things that we have to offer. We are close enough to everything but tucked away to get away when you need to. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you visit this area and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Over all this is a great Hotel service is great. The location location location is great stayed three nights and really enjoyed our time there. You can walk or catch a trolley any where. Out door sitting area and hot tub was great and clean the only complaint that I have was there was no ventilation in the bathrooms

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Lennvera
Hello Lennvera, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay with us. I think, behind the service we provide, the location is one of the best things about our hotel. We are close enough to everything but far enough away to keep your sanity! The town can get crzay, especially in the summer so it is nice to be able to go somewhere where it isn't as crowded. I hope that you wil continue to visity with us every time you make it back this way. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Winter Garden, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This Hilton Garden inn is currently undergoing renovation, however we didn't see any of it, but did see how nice, clean and new everything was. We had a 2 Queen Junior Suite with a sofa bed in the living room. The room was very clean upon arrival and very comfortable. The restaurant is small but nice and the service was excellent, we had vouchers so our breakfast was included. Being away from the craziness of the main street was also nice, as we could run up to get dinner or buy something and then just a few steps away is the peaceful oasis. The only reason I can't give this hotel 5 stars is because we couldn't use the balcony too much as the smoking area is below it next to the firepit, whenever we went outside the smoke from below was not good. The other negative, which wasnt that big of a deal was the WIFI didn't reach into the bedroom, you had to use it in the living room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hi there Gtapc, thank you for taking the opportunity to review your stay with us. I'm glad to see that you had a good stay with us. The bed and brekfast package that you got with your room is such a great deal so I'm happy that you enjoyed the breakfast with us every morning you were here. I apologize that you were unable to really enjoy your balcony and I'm even more sorry that we didn't take care of that issue for you while you were here. Smoking is not permitted in the court yard area, only in the designated areas located in the parking lot. I apologize that we did not notice that and ask them to utilize that designated space. Please never heistate to let us know if there are any issues no matter how big or small you may think they are. We want to know about it and take care of it immediately for you. I hope that you will continue to visit with us again in the future and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Moss Bluff, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is located in a good area of Gatlinburg, so that we could easily walk to nearby restaurants and shops, yet not be in a noisy section of town. Staff were very attentive, parking was easy and room was clean. Beds are a little on the hard side for my taste, but not so bad that I couldn't sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Kathy F, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Gatlinburg and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a good time with us and I hope that you will continue to visit with us in the future. For your next trip please let us know in advance and we will do everything possible to make sure that you bed is more comfortable. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.