“Best room in Gatlinburg”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #4 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is new and beautiful! Even a fireplace in the room and it is steps away from the strip. A real find. Room is very clean and modern. On a rainy night I am fine being in the room. Only place to stay here! Convenient to everything you want to do here.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank gatorcindy
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Hello gatorcindy, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay and when I see "Best room in Gatlinburg" come through I know that I will be happy when I read the rest of the review. We want to make sure that you walk away feeling that we are the best and if you walk away feeling any less then we did not do the best possible job for you. I hope that we will now become part of your Gatlinburg tradition and continue to host you and your family for generations to come. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,975)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is an excellent hotel to stay at. It is centrally located to all downtown Gatlinburg activities, yet it is quiet and relaxing. This hotel has all the amenities you could want for relaxing vacation experience.

1  Thank Deborah W
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your most recent stay Deborah W. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I think our location, aside from our staff, is one of the best attributes our hotel has to offer. As you stated we are centrally located to where you can get away from all that hustle and bustle when you need to. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with the cleanliness of our room. We arrived late on a Friday and stayed until Sunday. The person helping us when we arrived was named Alton, and he was so friendly to us. It was raining slightly when we arrived so he suggested that we unload our vehicle out front under the covered area before we pulled around back where we would be parking for the trip. We asked about a good place to grab a bite to eat, and he was so helpful and even pulled out a map and recommended many places that were in walking distance of our hotel, going so far as to ask what we were in the mood to eat so that he could be very specific. Our room was immaculately clean and cool when we arrived. There were no surprises, the room we booked was the room we were given. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting downtown Gatlinburg and I will stay here again when I visit.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Regina L

Hello Regina L, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm thrilled that you had a great stay with us and that you will visit us again in the future. Our goal is to be a part of your Gatlinburg tradition and be your host hotel for many great vacations. Thank you for mentioning Alton in your review. I know that he will be just as excited as I am to see that you thought enough of him to mention him as part of your review. He does such a great job for us and I know that he will be thrilled that he assisted in providing you with a great experience. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I learned a long time ago, if you travel, the Hilton brand is the way to go. All the Hilton properties I stay at are the best organized, cleanest, most comfortable. I couldn't be happier or say enough about our last stay at Hilton Garden Inn-Gatlinburg , Tenn.

1  Thank Gerald L
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hello Gerald L, thank you for your most recent stay and your loyalty to the Hilton brand. I always like to see comments that talks about how great our brand is and why you wouldn't choose any other brand. Hilton has done a great job of puting a product out there that is associated with greatness and I'm glad that you see that. I hope that you will continue to stay with us each time you make it back this way. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of the "main drag". It was nice to get away from it all, but at the same time, nice to be close to many food options, stores, etc. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. A special "shout out" to Alton at the front desk. He gave very useful advice, listening carefully to what we were looking for. His suggestions made our trip! The hotel room was very comfortable. The bed and pillows were great. Breakfast was delicious and reeasonably priced, using vouchers each morning. The only things that detracted from our stay somewhat were an air conditioner that was a bit loud as it cycled on; low water pressure in the shower; and lighting that was mediocre in the bathroom. Other than that, it really was a terrific hotel for the value, and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there in the future.

1  Thank Michael P

Hi there Michael P, thank you for your most recent stay with us. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed the different aspects of what our hotel has to offer. I know that Alton will be extremely greatful to know that he made such a great impression on your stay. Our staff does such a great job at making sure you have the best experience possible and Alton is a big contributor to that. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you are back in this area and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

HGI Gatlinburg had a great location and very good service. Amanda at the front desk made us feel very welcomed and gave us great insider tips for the area. We were only in town for one night and the other lodging options looked spotty. We’re glad we went for a chain this particular night as it fully met our discerning tastes.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Piperman2

Hello Piperman2, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm trhilled to see that you had a great stay with us. I know that Amanda will be extremely humbled by the mentioning of her name in your review. She does such a great job for us and I know that she appreicates the recognition. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

staff was great. room was clean. I liked having the ability to have breakfast,lunch or dinner right at the hotel. My husband and I walked around Gatlinburg, TN and I can honestly say, we were relieved that we chose this hotel, as many of the others in the area looked run down.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Hello Rachel E, I'm certainly glad you chose this hotel also! I love to hear comments from guest that talk about their experience with us. We know that you work so hard to be able to take a vacation and we want to make sure that we assist in providing you with the best vacation experience possible. I hope that we will continue to be your host hotel for many more trips back to Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.