“Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Room 424 from Monday, August 4th thru Saturday, August 9th and I have to say, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There's plenty of lounge areas on either side of the fire place or outside on the patio around the fire pit. We were part of a group of 10 (all stayed at the hotel) and we took advantage of the lounge & patio to relax and just hang out. Our first night, we ate in the dining area. Everyone was pleased with their food. Hubby & I had the burgers and they were great. Twice we ate breakfast and I was pleased. While some hotels may have a free continental breakfast, the Hilton offers made to order omelets and waffles. Very yummy! If you went elsewhere for breakfast, the cost is approx the same. All of the staff was courteous and our room was very nice. We had a fireplace in the corner, didn't use as it was too hot outside. I found the shower to have enough pressure. Keurig coffee maker in room, nice touch. Very quiet and the bed was awesome. We used both the pool and the hot tub. I like that it's salt water and not chlorine. The pool was a little chilly but the hot tub was marvelous! I would come back here any time. Very pleased!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank donamariek
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Hello donamariek, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad to see that you "thoroughly enjoyed" your stay. This is our goal for you as a valued guest. We want to make sure that you have the best vacation experience possible so that we can continue to be your host hotel for what we hope will be many more trips back to this area. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is new and beautiful! Even a fireplace in the room and it is steps away from the strip. A real find. Room is very clean and modern. On a rainy night I am fine being in the room. Only place to stay here! Convenient to everything you want to do here.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank gatorcindy
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Hello gatorcindy, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. I'm glad to see that you had a great stay and when I see "Best room in Gatlinburg" come through I know that I will be happy when I read the rest of the review. We want to make sure that you walk away feeling that we are the best and if you walk away feeling any less then we did not do the best possible job for you. I hope that we will now become part of your Gatlinburg tradition and continue to host you and your family for generations to come. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is an excellent hotel to stay at. It is centrally located to all downtown Gatlinburg activities, yet it is quiet and relaxing. This hotel has all the amenities you could want for relaxing vacation experience.

1  Thank Deborah W
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your most recent stay Deborah W. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I think our location, aside from our staff, is one of the best attributes our hotel has to offer. As you stated we are centrally located to where you can get away from all that hustle and bustle when you need to. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with the cleanliness of our room. We arrived late on a Friday and stayed until Sunday. The person helping us when we arrived was named Alton, and he was so friendly to us. It was raining slightly when we arrived so he suggested that we unload our vehicle out front under the covered area before we pulled around back where we would be parking for the trip. We asked about a good place to grab a bite to eat, and he was so helpful and even pulled out a map and recommended many places that were in walking distance of our hotel, going so far as to ask what we were in the mood to eat so that he could be very specific. Our room was immaculately clean and cool when we arrived. There were no surprises, the room we booked was the room we were given. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting downtown Gatlinburg and I will stay here again when I visit.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Regina L

Hello Regina L, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm thrilled that you had a great stay with us and that you will visit us again in the future. Our goal is to be a part of your Gatlinburg tradition and be your host hotel for many great vacations. Thank you for mentioning Alton in your review. I know that he will be just as excited as I am to see that you thought enough of him to mention him as part of your review. He does such a great job for us and I know that he will be thrilled that he assisted in providing you with a great experience. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I learned a long time ago, if you travel, the Hilton brand is the way to go. All the Hilton properties I stay at are the best organized, cleanest, most comfortable. I couldn't be happier or say enough about our last stay at Hilton Garden Inn-Gatlinburg , Tenn.

1  Thank Gerald L
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hello Gerald L, thank you for your most recent stay and your loyalty to the Hilton brand. I always like to see comments that talks about how great our brand is and why you wouldn't choose any other brand. Hilton has done a great job of puting a product out there that is associated with greatness and I'm glad that you see that. I hope that you will continue to stay with us each time you make it back this way. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of the "main drag". It was nice to get away from it all, but at the same time, nice to be close to many food options, stores, etc. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. A special "shout out" to Alton at the front desk. He gave very useful advice, listening carefully to what we were looking for. His suggestions made our trip! The hotel room was very comfortable. The bed and pillows were great. Breakfast was delicious and reeasonably priced, using vouchers each morning. The only things that detracted from our stay somewhat were an air conditioner that was a bit loud as it cycled on; low water pressure in the shower; and lighting that was mediocre in the bathroom. Other than that, it really was a terrific hotel for the value, and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there in the future.

1  Thank Michael P

Hi there Michael P, thank you for your most recent stay with us. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed the different aspects of what our hotel has to offer. I know that Alton will be extremely greatful to know that he made such a great impression on your stay. Our staff does such a great job at making sure you have the best experience possible and Alton is a big contributor to that. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you are back in this area and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

HGI Gatlinburg had a great location and very good service. Amanda at the front desk made us feel very welcomed and gave us great insider tips for the area. We were only in town for one night and the other lodging options looked spotty. We’re glad we went for a chain this particular night as it fully met our discerning tastes.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Piperman2

Hello Piperman2, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm trhilled to see that you had a great stay with us. I know that Amanda will be extremely humbled by the mentioning of her name in your review. She does such a great job for us and I know that she appreicates the recognition. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.