Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$179
US$149
US$144
  • Pool
US$115
US$157
US$134
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$71
EconoLodge
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$85
EconoLodge
US$255
US$247
HolidayInn.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$134
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
US$157
US$131
2,058 results
All reviewsfire pitriver roadthe main draghot tubwithin walking distancevery nice hotelindoor poolparking garagegreat place to stayhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againshower headnational parkthe room was niceup to dateking bedpigeon forge
Reviewed 25 August 2014

WIFI does not work in some rooms and the staff was unable to fix it after we complained in the afternoon --- the wifi never worked until we checked out the next day. The room was not spacious and the shower had kinda low water pressure. The bar was great and had a good happy hour. The hotel has a large parking lot behind the hotel. Being on River Road it is a bit difficult to walk a block to the main drag because of the closeness of all the buildings.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Hello Earl B, thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry to see that you did not feel that our hotel gave you the value you were hoping for. As you can see by so many other great reviews, the goal of our staff is to make sure that you have the best vacation experience possible. It saddens me that we were unable to accomplish that with your stay. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We love the hotel. It is conveniently located with quick access to the parkway and to the National Park. There is atrolley stop right across the street. Many good restaurants within an easy walk. Parking is available.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Help resolve a problem we were having with internet access. The room was large, well equipped, and very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi there melmixner, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. While I never like to see that there was any kind of issue with your stay, I'm glad to see that our staff was able to resolve it for you in a timely manner. We understand that the chances of us missing a thing or two is pretty good, but it is how we handle it from a staff perspective is what we want you to see. Our staff is committed to making sure that your vacation experience is the best it can possibly be. With that being said, please let us know how we can turn that overall 4 into a 5 for your next trip! Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We were thrilled with our 1 week stay at the Hilton Garden. The location was great - could walk to everyplace and because it was 1 street behind the main road, it was quiet and peaceful - best of both worlds. The hotel itself was very clean and had nice decor. The hot tub and fire pit were a great touch, we took advantage of them daily. The indoor pool was a nice option, though the water was a tad on the cool side, but that certainly didn't bother our son who swam in it daily. We were really delighted by the quality of the restaurant food. The breakfast buffet was great, lots of tasty options plus it was nice that pancakes, waffles, etc were cooked to order. It was the dinners though that were the real hidden gem - the food was exceptional. We ate there on the first night just because we were tired from flight+long drive but were so pleased by how great the food was, we ate dinner there 2 other nights, plus went for dessert and drinks. The last night we tried a fancy restaurant in the city and while the food was decent, it certainly didn't come close to the hotel's restaurant and we were sorry we didn't just eat there again. The staff at the hotel were all wonderful, so friendly and kind. While everyone was great, the guys at the restaurant/bar were exceptional. They made us feel like we were old friends vs guests just passing thru, especially Seth (I hope I got his name right!). We were thrilled with our stay here and the next time we come back to the area certainly will only stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy L
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hello Kathy L, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm very happy to see that you had a great stay and that you could walk away feeling that we were the "Perfect Choice". We want you to leave feeling that we and counting down the days until your next visit with us. Thank you for mentioning our restaurant as well. We feel that we have a "hidden gem" in our restaurant and we want our guest to try it because we are confident that you will leave loving our restaurant. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

This is now our "go to" hotel anytime we stay in the Smokies. It is clean, convenient (although not right on the main drag in Gatlinburg, which is fine with us), and the staff is always super friendly! We've stayed here several times and never had a bad experience. I would highly recommend it! We'll be back! :)

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank TravelBugg82

Thank you for your recent stay and your recommendation TravelBugg82. I'm so glad that we can now be your "go to" hotel when traveling to this area. We want to be a huge part of your Gatlinburg tradition so that you would put that label on us just thrills us beyond words. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

In downtown Gatlinburg Tennessee, this very convenient hotel has more than the required hospitality offered by the standard Hilton's. The employees here go "above and beyond" to make your travel experience one that is sure to have you return to the property for a much enjoyable stay. First, during the booking and reservation Eric's accommodation through the entire procedure make it feel comfortable and welcoming. His "outstanding hospitality" makes it a desirable booking at a least. At arrival I was a little early and my room wasn't completely ready, he immediately called housekeeping to have the room prepared so that we could soon check in. Not even 10-15 minutes later he called my cell phone and we were ready to check in. Then Matt the bartender/server well he just hysterically keeps you in stitches with his sense of humor. Also Amanda was kind and courteous throughout the entire week. In the restaurant the food was freshly prepared for you at each meal when your order was taken. During breakfast omelettes were offered and very good. The chef and or line cooks stated that they could make you whatever you wanted and very courteous with their offers of suggestions. Our server Norma went out of her way as well even though we just had the omelette and served ourselves at the buffet she was there along with Matt to make our dining experience fun very nice. Our room service was outstanding. The room was cleaned and straightened of course each day and we had no problems leaving our valuables in the room when we weren't there. Doors were always left open so that you could see them in the rooms doing what they do best. Our towels were always refreshed as well as our Keurig cups were always refilled and everything else. Directions and suggestions of things to do locally and elsewhere were offered by Eric with his excellent opinions that were very helpful. I can't say enough about this conveniently located Hotel in this great town of Gatlinburg. We of course have stayed in many places within Pigeon Forge and throughout Tennessee and this has to be one of my top 2.There are enough amenities to keep one comfortable throughout the stay as with most Hilton's. We don't stay in our rooms very often but when we needed to utilize the amenities they were there. As with any place in and around the Smokey's the internet was in and out and somewhat slow you don't really care unless you need to do banking because there's to much to do to worry about the computer. The pool water was OK and the hot tub never to hot to enjoy. Have to give this a 9.99 and only not a 10 because I would want 2 doors in my room. A balcony one and the front door. I thought I had that during the reservation but I didn't. However my room was overlooking the "River" somewhat and that was OK with me. The balcony room was offered to me after we were already checked in for the day but we just didn't want to take their kindness for granted. I didn't see a gift shop but didn't really matter to me. Definitely will be returning to this hotel. The staff is out standing. Next time I will get a larger room! Thumbs up and highly recommended. Don't go to Gatlinburg without trying your stay here. It's right in the heart of Gatlinburg and the in town trolley service can take you where you would like to go although I recommend walking the town limits as there is much to offer and then taking a drive into the Smokey's for the day to enjoy the history of the mountains and it's beauty. You're right there!

Room Tip: Rooms on the River side are nice!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank oceanfreeme

Hello oceanfreeme, thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was to read your review. That you had a great time and we were able to provide you with "outstanding hospitality" is all we can hope for. Thank you for mentioning a few of our staff members, including myself, in your review. We work so hard to make sure that your vacation experience is far beyond what you can get anywhere else. It is very nice to see that hard work pay off. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.