“Great Location!”

Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown
Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

Great staff, clean comfortable hotel. Breakfast staff could not have been nicer. Location for all attractions just right...well done! The entrance to the Smoky Mountains are just minutes away as well. I was told also that the Hotel had just undergone a remodel and it was nice. Overall a good experience; I really could not have asked for more.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Russ A
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for your most recent stay with us Russ A. We are so glad to see that you had a great time with us. I think, other than our staff, our location is one of the best attributes our hotel has to offer. We are close enough to everything, but far enough away for when you're ready to get away. I hope that you will continue to stay with us every time you are back in the Gatlinburg area. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Great place to stay, Most things in walking distance. Very quiet, Second stay here, Liked it very much will stay here again the next trip. Employees were very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The food was good. The room service was very fast and food was excellent with very large portions and the presentation of food was very appealing. Have stayed in this area many times and this has being the best lodging we have found.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Robert N

Hello Robert N, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad to see that you had a good time with us. We want you to walk away feeling that we are the "best lodging around". Our focus is to make sure that you have the best experience possible so that we can become part of your Gatlinburg tradition. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is hotel was great! It was close to everything so we walked to the local restaurants and outdoor attractions. The pool is nice and the hot tub is amazing. This is THE hotel to stay at when you're visiting Gatlinburg. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask to not be put in 311 the awning blocks any sort of view!
2  Thank Arielle R
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Hello Arielle R, thank yofor choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm so glad to see that you had a great visit with us and that you find us to be "THE hotel" to say at while in this area. We want you to walk away feeling that there will not be a better place to stay and that you can see yourself staying here for generations to come. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Great location and the staff and service was excellent! It will be my go to Hotel next time in Gatlinburg.it is within walking distance to the Main Street but quietly tucked away from all the traffic. Enjoyed having the patio with fire pit plus we had a room with a balcony.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janet H
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Hi there Janet H, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm thrilled that you had a wonderful stay with us and that we will now be your "go to" hotel for the future. This is music to our ears when we here this. The goal of our staff is to make sure that you have the best vacation experience possible. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

My wife and I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn in Gatlinburg, Tennessee for 5 nights. We chose this facility on the basis of favorable recommendations on Trip Advisor. We can now add our own supulative recommendation. The facility is clean, the atmosphere is one of comfort and the service is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
5  Thank Henry N

Hello Henry N, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. I'm glad to know that you had a great time and that this reviews from TripAdvisor did not let you down. We work very hard at making sure that our guest can walk away feeling like they had the best vacation experience possible. We understand that a great percentage of your overall experience during vacation comes directly from where you choose to stay. We never want you to be dissappointed in making us a part of your experience. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My husband and I stayed the last week of August. Due to car trouble, we checked in late with no problems. The desk staff was friendly & quick. Our room was exactly what we expected, top floor that I requested. A very comfortable bed, lots of pillows as I had requested as well. Mini fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee system with 2 regular coffees, 1 decaf & 1 tea. A good TV with HBO, blackout drapes and a very good air conditioning system. Clean bathroom, plenty of towels, but a very low flow shower. Plenty of good parking in the back just off the elevators. We did not use the pool, hot tub or fire pit. There is a restaurant off the lobby but with so many excellent restaurant choices in Gatlinburg, we did not try it. The location, on the upper end of River Road, near Ober Gatlinburg, made driving easy and walking very convenient. A great experience and we would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: An upper floor is very quiet.
3  Thank puff99
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hello puff99, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm so glad to see that you had a great experience with us. This is the ultimate goal of our staff here at Hilton Garden Inn. I hope that we will continue to host you and your family for many generations to come so that we can provide them with that same experience. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

This Hilton is in walking distance to everything in downtown Gatlinburg, but a block away from all the craziness (a real plus!). The hotel is really quite beautiful in an understated way, There is a nice courtyard that has a fire pit, hot tub and ample seating. They also have a small indoor pool that we did not use. The room sizes are typical and were Very clean. Some rooms have balconies, fireplaces and large tubs and we liked sitting out on the balcony, enjoying the mountain views. Rooms had microwaves and small refrigerators that were a nice convenience.

What made this hotel really stand out for me was the service. I would like to mention Amanda at the front desk and Amy our breakfast server who were both amazing. Amanda took care of us with a requested room change and takes customer service to the highest level. She is a wonderful representative for this hotel. Amy was great too and took time to tell us what to see in the National Park. Thanks gals!

As far as Hilton Garden Inns go, this was the very best one I have stayed at. One negative and I hate to even mention it...Do not let it detract from staying here as this could happen anywhere. There was a minor incident one night with a couple yelling at each other so loud that the police had to be called. Obviously this was not the fault of the hotel and it appeared that the hotel handled the situation promptly and without further incident. There was a peaceful, friendly, family atmosphere present at all times except for this one crazy couple.

Room Tip: Balconies are nice.
6  Thank Chris H

Hi there Chris H, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your most recent trip to Gatlinburg. I always like to see reviews that points out the level of service that we were able to obtain with you and your family. Amanda is definitely one that exemplifies great customer service and we are lucky to have her a part of our team. I know that the "negative" that you had here will not prevent you from staying again, which we appreciate your understanding, but I assure you that we will always take care of situations like that promptly if/when they arise. That is one of those unfortunate circumstances that was beyond our control,but I'm glad that we were able to show you how we are equipped to handle situations like that. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.