“Perfect for any age”

Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze
Ranked #81 of 90 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hey! Who's that good looking person in the mirror? That's you! You'll come face-to-face with your cute mug over and over as you attempt to find your way out of our labyrinth of mirrors and LED lights. Don't worry, we send search parties every half hour.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have to go through the Mirror Maze every time we visit. They have the coldest air conditioner in town, which is perfect during the summer. The maze is challenging but has enough of a simplicity about it, making it perfect for families with children of all ages. My husband, myself and our two children (ages 10 and 5) absolutely love this place and have nothing bad to say about it. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the place is always extremely clean.

Mark I, Manager at Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Laura M,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're happy to hear you had such a great time!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We thought it was expensive for what was offered. We probably would not do it again. The boys seemed to like it though.

Mark I, Manager at Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Sara H,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are committed to improving our attraction so your feedback is much appreciated.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We want to several of the Ripley attractions and none of them met our expectations. We went with another family, 4 adults and 3 children (14, 10, 8 years old) and all felt ripped off after the attraction ended.
The maze took 3 min to get through. We have been through other mazes on the parkway that were much cheaper and a lot more fun. The only cool part is a picture opportunity with twinkling lights and a black light.
Save the money and time and skip this!

Keri H,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This was my first time in a mirror maze, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I liked the concept behind it and was a neat experience. However, I felt that it was very short. It only took about 5 minutes to make your way through. We got our hands stamped so that we could come back as often as we wanted on the same day. Each time you enter, you have to wear gloves so that you don't make prints on the mirrors. This did not keep them from being scratched though. Quite a few mirrors had scratches on them, which made it easier to tell where the mirrors actually were.

imablevins,