“Nice selection”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice selection”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love hot sauce and spicy foods. So we went in and WoW nice selection. However and good hot sauce aficionado knows to look at the ingredients and not just the label. We found different sauces we were able to sample. Found a few. My wife didn't yell " PEPPER PALACE IS AWESOM" and we still received a free bottle of local hot sauce.

We purchased several items and receive another free bottle of hot sauce. I definitely would recommend this place for a hot sauce aficionado. The lady who was working was very helpful and polite.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great selection!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

So many hot sauces to choose from! My parents were here years ago and my dad loved the candied jalapeños. My husband and I were there to pick some up. Cashier was very friendly and helpful. A must go for any kind of hot sauce!

Cleveland, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“An Annual Tradition”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We come back to this store year after year! They carry more than just Hot Sauce as they have a large selection of Salsas, Bar-B-Que Sauces and Steak Sauces. The fun though, is in just reading the labels of some of the incredibly hot sauces!

Visited January 2014
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Hot”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

My husband can spend more time in here I think than any where else trying to be brave when he is turning red and swearing lol some of the sauces and dip mix I like but I don't care for hot sauce but don't tell him he is like a kid in a candy store

Richmond, Kentucky, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“He said "I made a mistake"”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My boyfriend and I love hot sauce and spicy things, we eat hot stuff all the time and we are used to the spiciness of a lot of things. Pepper Palace was like a playground for us. They offer a huge variety of hot sauces and salsa you can sample; then there was the notorious "hottest sauce in the Universe" right at the end of the sample line. Next to the sample a sign read "must be 18 or older to try this sauce". We knew.... this is the hot sauce we have been waiting for. I only had a smidge which was what the "dose" was for a pot of chili and it had quite the kick. My boyfriend being the crazy one he is takes a "HEAPING" amount of it on an entire chip and consumed it. He turned beet red, eyes pouring with water, tongue was white and he couldn't breath. The only words he managed where "I made a mistake". My family and I were dying. We laughed so hard at him that he would be so brave. Staff were enjoying the moment with us, they even stated that they had never seen someone consume that much of that particular hot sauce before. He may have broke a record that day, but to him it was a mistake. The staff kindly gave him 10 milks to knock the Acidic pH in his stomach and mouth. This place has a great memory now.

Visited December 2012