Review of Pepper Palace

Morristown, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We love the Pepper Palace. Love their samples it helps to decide on buying something. We don't visit Gatlinburg without going.

Visited February 2014

Warren, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice selection”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love hot sauce and spicy foods. So we went in and WoW nice selection. However and good hot sauce aficionado knows to look at the ingredients and not just the label. We found different sauces we were able to sample. Found a few. My wife didn't yell " PEPPER PALACE IS AWESOM" and we still received a free bottle of local hot sauce.

We purchased several items and receive another free bottle of hot sauce. I definitely would recommend this place for a hot sauce aficionado. The lady who was working was very helpful and polite.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great selection!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

So many hot sauces to choose from! My parents were here years ago and my dad loved the candied jalapeños. My husband and I were there to pick some up. Cashier was very friendly and helpful. A must go for any kind of hot sauce!

Cleveland, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“An Annual Tradition”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We come back to this store year after year! They carry more than just Hot Sauce as they have a large selection of Salsas, Bar-B-Que Sauces and Steak Sauces. The fun though, is in just reading the labels of some of the incredibly hot sauces!

Visited January 2014
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

My husband can spend more time in here I think than any where else trying to be brave when he is turning red and swearing lol some of the sauces and dip mix I like but I don't care for hot sauce but don't tell him he is like a kid in a candy store