“good place”
Review of Pepper Palace

Pepper Palace
Ranked #11 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 28 March 2014

this place had tons of different hot sauces and you could sample any type you wanted.Store was neat.We bought some there it was spicy hot yum

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We love the Pepper Palace. Love their samples it helps to decide on buying something. We don't visit Gatlinburg without going.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love hot sauce and spicy foods. So we went in and WoW nice selection. However and good hot sauce aficionado knows to look at the ingredients and not just the label. We found different sauces we were able to sample. Found a few. My wife didn't yell " PEPPER PALACE IS AWESOM" and we still received a free bottle of local hot sauce.

We purchased several items and receive another free bottle of hot sauce. I definitely would recommend this place for a hot sauce aficionado. The lady who was working was very helpful and polite.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

So many hot sauces to choose from! My parents were here years ago and my dad loved the candied jalapeños. My husband and I were there to pick some up. Cashier was very friendly and helpful. A must go for any kind of hot sauce!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We come back to this store year after year! They carry more than just Hot Sauce as they have a large selection of Salsas, Bar-B-Que Sauces and Steak Sauces. The fun though, is in just reading the labels of some of the incredibly hot sauces!