“Ton's of Candy but Very Ordinary Candy”

Ripley's Candy Factory
Ranked #121 of 134 Shopping in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Hundreds of Your Favorite Candies. A Must See Stop on any Trip!
Eaton, Ohio, United States
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Ton's of Candy but Very Ordinary Candy”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stopped at Ripley's Candy Factory because it looked SO awesome from the Parkway!
I told my daughter she could fill 1/4 of a bag. We ended up with 1/2 a pound. The price was $2.99 for a 1/4 of a pound, not a great bargain but we got to pick and choose.
After I paid I seen a plush penguin that said if you bought a whole pound he was free. I wish I would have noticed him earlier. Also after I paid my receipt says to ask about their promo bags and get 20% off. Unfortunately none of these offers were known by me until I had paid :(

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ApeeDee

Williamsport, Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“lots of choices! cost a fortune!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This place has a lot of diffrent kinds of candy but it cost 2.99 1/4 pound it adds up really fast!!!!! They did give you a stuffed penguin if you bought a pound so my 4 yearold was happy! He loves penguins!!!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Robyn M
Miami, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids loved it!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

You exit the Ripley's Odditorium through the Candy Shop and it had every candy you could think of! kids went nuts! prices were fair, everyone was so helpful and nice, i love Gatlinburg!

Visited March 2013
Weston, West Virginia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Lots of choices. Lots of money.”
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

We stopped to get some candy to eat back at the hotel. They had a Great selection of different types of candy but it was very expensive. They had a deal where if you buy a certain amount, you get a little stuffed animal. It was kind of lame.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So Cool”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Liked the people who worked there.They were so nice and showed us around the factory. Let us make candy and everything we made, they let us keep! There is nothing I disliked about the trip.

Visited August 2012