“Plain & Expensive”

Ripley's Candy Factory
Ranked #120 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Hundreds of Your Favorite Candies. A Must See Stop on any Trip!
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Very plain candy store and very expensive. $3 for 1/4 pound (candy gets heavy quick!).
Good if you have a specific candy you only want, but otherwise stick to getting it at the grocery store.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I paid $17 for just over a pound of candy (which is less then it sounds). It was also smaller then I expected and the sour gummy candies were all hard.

1  Thank chickenlil50
Reviewed 30 September 2013

You enter the mirror maze though a candy store with lots of different candy. While we were there, if you bought a pound of candy, you got a free stuffed animal. Since we had our 3 year old with us.....we bought the stuffed animal!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stopped at Ripley's Candy Factory because it looked SO awesome from the Parkway!
I told my daughter she could fill 1/4 of a bag. We ended up with 1/2 a pound. The price was $2.99 for a 1/4 of a pound, not a great bargain but we got to pick and choose.
After I paid I seen a plush penguin that said if you bought a whole pound he was free. I wish I would have noticed him earlier. Also after I paid my receipt says to ask about their promo bags and get 20% off. Unfortunately none of these offers were known by me until I had paid :(

1  Thank ApeeDee
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This place has a lot of diffrent kinds of candy but it cost 2.99 1/4 pound it adds up really fast!!!!! They did give you a stuffed penguin if you bought a pound so my 4 yearold was happy! He loves penguins!!!!!

1  Thank Robyn M