“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Incredible Mountain View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Incredible Mountain View
Luxury Gatlinburg Cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mary Jo B
“Mrs”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Awesome cabin. Had a great vacation. Views are amazing! Only thing is bring your own chairs for the deck. You will be spending a lot of time out there!

Management Response
19 Sep 2016
Thank you for staying at In The Mood Log Cabin. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes the view is amazing out on the 3 decks. We were not quite sure "about bringing your own chairs" because there are 3 sets of tables with chairs out on the decks plus 4 more rocking chairs. The owner of this magnificent cabin has tried to make it comfortable in design and decor and especially set up outside for a party of 4 to 6 to enjoy outdoor living and views. Thanks and come back and see us soon!
taressa20...
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Private and beautiful views”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

The view was stunning and the setting was very private and quiet. It is only a few minute drive from the mountain to restaurants, gas stations and the grocery store and probably 10 min. plus to get into Gatlinburg downtown. (convenient location but "away"). The cabin's floor plan was beautiful with a ton of glass. The master suite is in the loft area, it was awesome to wake up to that view. Just a few things that could have been better: The windows are gorgeous but were really dirty and full of cobwebs on the outside. The exterior had a lot of cobwebs etc. too, just a quick sweep down would have been nice. Very limited supplies (1 roll of toilet paper, 1 garbage bag etc) but not a big deal. Overall, very beautiful place...but were bummed to not see bear like we did for the past several years on the mountain by the Ober. :)

Kimberly...
“We love the In the mood cabin. This was our 2nd time staying there and plan to stay on all our future trips .”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view/the hot tub/game on the level
Liked least: Leaving
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Brittanyp...
Tallassee, Alabama
“Great view”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for my 8 year olds spring break. The location was great for our "things to do" list. Just a few minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. I searched online for weeks for the perfect cabin before I settled for this one. It met all of our expectations. The view was amazing! Snow covered mountains and a lake down below. I loved all the windows. We slept in the loft king bed. It was so nice waking up to a mountain view. The sun comes streaming in as soon as it rises, which wasn't a problem for me. I'm an early riser. The bed was so comfortable! I haven't slept that well in a long time. The downstairs bedroom was small and stayed dark throughout the day. The kitchen was stocked well. We bought paper towels and hand soap. Also an old fashioned coffee pot that I had to buy filters and coffee for. There is a blow dryer. We used the grill. It is a charcoal grill like you'd see at the park. The hot tub was nice. The fireplace on the main floor was nice. The one downstairs in the game room was a gas fireplace and filled the room with the smell of propane the entire time. Even when we weren't using it. It must leak? There is a futon bed in the game room but it stayed really cold down there so I made my son stay upstairs. There is no WIFI. The check in process was easy. I can see where there may be complications during snowy months due to some steep inclines going up to the place. It was great that we could park so close to the front door. Easy to unload/load. Overall great place to stay!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
mmacat22
Kansas City
“Great Cabin”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I had booked this cabin after looking at it seems a thousand on the web...I tried to find reviews about the cabin and the company but didn't get many which didn't make me feel that great and the ones I did find were split on whether they would recommend them or not. I was a little nervous but evertime I had talked to someone at the company over the phone they were very nice and helpful. You must drive to the company office before you get the address/directions to your cabin. We were stuck in the horrible traffice that surrounds this area (bumper to bumper) so take this into account when you plan your trip...we were not going to make it to the office in time so I called and they said that they would put the directions to the cabin in the lock box...We got there and got the directions (only complaint is that the copy of the directions was not very good parts of the words were cut off the page and the map was not readable) we did finally find the cabin...IT WAS EVERYTHING I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND MORE! You get what the pictures show you on the web plus in person it is even better. The kitchen was well stocked but I did bring my own pan just cause I know that people can be pretty rough on things (was very happy I did). The entire cabin was great and clean and the VIEW IS AMAZING. I couldn't tell if there was another cabin near us or not by the photos online and other peoples reviews...so yes there is another cabin next to it but it never was a problem and there were trees between us...you were not stacked on top of each other like some of the other resorts or companies I looked at. There is a pond down the hill from the cabin was very pretty but we never fished it just took some family pictures in front of it. The beds were comfortable and the furniture and decor was very nice. Some items to note: There was a nice hair dryer (never used it as I had brought mine), there was an iron and an ironing board, washer and dryer was great we used them and the charcoal grill is actuall not like the one you may have at home...it's like the one you would find at a park (pedestal)...not the best to do steaks on but burgers, brats and dogs are just fine.

I LOVED this cabin and WE WILL BE BACK. I have told everyone about it and said they need to take a vacation here and stay in this cabin.

Great Cabin and Good Company!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing view and the nice comfortable feel of the cabin
Liked least: Directions to the place and the shower curtain linears
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Louisville KY
Reviewed 21 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Management Response
21 Feb 2012
We are so happy to have you back! Yes this is one of our most popular cabins that guests keep coming back to. Im glad that you had a relaxing stay in this cabin, as we strive to make your accommodations as clean and relaxing as possible. We look forward to your next visit and again thank you for your return visit with us.
Denise
Florida
Reviewed 27 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing