“Peaceful retreat”
Relax by the pool!
View of Mt. LeConte from the deck.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax by the pool!
View of Mt. LeConte from the deck.
Entrance to Adorable Teddy Bears Pool Palace
Enjoy the view of Mt. LeConte
Relax in the hot tub while grilling a juicy steak
Enjoy the fully furnished kitchen
Relax in the family room!
Romantic heart shapped Jacuzzi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kristy734
Southeast Michigan, United States
“Peaceful retreat”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My family and I enjoyed a 3 day stay. The pool was warm, the bed was comfy and the view was amazing. We had a great time playing pool with our daughter and cooking our own meals in the full kitchen. We were short some linens and the pool needed vacuuming when we got there. Contacted the owners and they had someone come right out. Would definitely stay again. Thank you!

14 Nov 2017
Thank you for your great review. We strive to make staying at Adorable Teddy Bears Pool Palace a great experience for all of our guests. Looking forward to your return visit.

Brenda F
Metairie, Louisiana
“Perfect stay us”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Owners were very helpful and answered all my emails in a timely manner . Cabin was adorable the pool was a major selling point for us . Looking at other reviews I seen that some complained of not being clean . I have to disagree . It was very clean except they did have dishes in the dishwasher from previous renters . The cabin is in need of some TLC and just maintence of a few things . The sauna was broke we tried the reset button but it was broke, battierrs in remotes for game room was corroded. But none of these things are really important . I'm just stating so they can fix . We loved it ! Cozy , romantic and comfortable . I would stay again in a heart beat !

16 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review. We're glad you loved your stay at Adorable Teddy Bears Pool Palace and we're looking forward to your return visit.

eiskant24...
Farmington, Missouri
“It was nice”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in October 2016

The cabin was nice. I can agree with other reviewers and say that it could have been a bit cleaner. There was a lot of dust and dirt in different places but I can understand that being overlooked by a cleaning company. The mattress was actually quite comfortable which was great.
Another things I can agree with other reviewers on is it is quite difficult to find. We did use the map provided but still ended up lost and after driving 8 hours and night fall being upon you it can be very frustrating. Regardless of those couple of things it was nice stay and the owner was very friendly when I spoke to her the one time I did have to call.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to your return visit.

Kelly E
“A beautiful cabin made for a beautiful honeymoon!”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in September 2015

My husband and I stayed in this cabin for our honeymoon in September of 2014, and had an amazing time! We plan on returning to the cabin for our 5 year anniversary in a couple years, and are so glad to see that the cabin survive the wildfires! How to make beautiful, comfortable, and everything was more than we could ask for! The private setting, and beautiful release makes for a wonderful week!

25 Jul 2017
Thank you for your great review. Looking forward to your return visit.

lucyshun
Trussville, Alabama
“Great stay”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Located in great location. Not far from anything. Lots of amenities to keep me busy while inside. Wood is beautiful in cabin.

8 Jun 2017
Thank you for your great review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to your return visit.

MS F
Jamestown, NM
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a great time at Teddy Bear, very nice views from the porch. The pool and the hot tub were nice. My husband enjoyed the pool table. It was a little difficult to find, it is somewhat secluded, in a wooded area. There is another house right across the driveway, but no one was there while we were there. I could hear sounds from a family on the other side of the hill, but could not see them. The driveway is very steep, I would not want to try it in snow without 4-wheel drive, but of course that is not a problem in July.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: Directions to house were a little confusing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Aug 2015
Thank you for your review. Glad you had a great time.

gretee77
Ormond Beach, Florida
“GATLINBURG FAMILY FUN FILLED VACATION”
Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Our family had never been to Gatlinburg and we were hoping to see snow while we were there if we got lucky, so I did a little research about the area and ultimately rented a Cabin from the owners Ted & Sandra at Adorable Teddy Bears Pool Palace. The ease of the rental process was extremely easy and Ted & Sandra were just the sweetest couple. I have 2 small children ages 3 and 5,myself ,and my wife as well as my mother in law. The cabin itself had a fantastic view of Mt. Laconte right from your front porch. The view was breath taking. The Cabin was everything we could have asked for. It has 3 stories . On the ground floor was a heated indoor pool with a beautiful waterfall flowing into it in which we all had a great time in daily. There was a steam room in the bathroom which was wonderful,along with a shower also. It had a nice deck with a couple of rocking chairs on the porch to enjoy the view. On the second floor there was another deck in which had a jacuzzi tub in which we enjoyed frequently. There was a nice porch swing a gas grill as well as charcoal grill. It was decked out. On the inside was a game room with a pool table, video games and also a computer to use. A beautiful gas fireplace so you didn't have to mess with bringing in wood. it had a full kitchen very well equipped as well as a laundry room to wash clothes. there was also another bathroom in the laundry room area. Basically Home away from home. The 3rd floor was the master bedroom with a beautiful view of the mountains and had another full bath as well as a heart shaped jacuzzi tub a few feet from the bed and you could even enjoy the view from inside if you wanted. We stayed a week went to the local Walmart stocked up on everything and simply had a great time, It snowed a few times during our stay so the whole family got to enjoy the snow in all it's beauty. Gatlinburg is a wonderful place to visit as we did all the touristy things it had to offer but when we got back to the cabin it was just fantastic. I would stay here again, without hesitation and in my opinion the cabin with all the amenities it had to offer couldn't be beat. We will be back, It's been a year since we were there and I'm ready to return.
The Walker Family

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the amenities the cabin had to offer, The View
Liked least: The driveway leading to the Cabin was a little difficult to maneuver when it snowed but we were pre warned by the Owners
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Feb 2015
Looking forward to your return visit.

Ted & Sandra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing