“awesome tradition”
Review of Old Timey Photos

Old Timey Photos
Ranked #66 of 143 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 25 March 2014

great photo cost about 19 dollars the man put 2 extra in for my kids so they could have a copy for free but the pictures do not include the wanted poster part as advertised it is 3 dollars extra staff was extra friendly I would advise having a appointment as it takes about 20 minutes to get dressed into costume and have your picture and there is several people in line as it is popular

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Our friends meet us in Gatlinburg for the weekend and this was one of the things on our "to do" list. I think my friend and I had just as much fun playing dress up as we did having the picture made. Our husbands were game.They did have fun too! I love our picture and I am so glad that this will be a momento to keep forever and also a precious memory of our good friends.

1  Thank K F
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It seems rundown and shabby but the photos turned out really good. They look very professional and give you tons of options.

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in. This is a family owned business. Not a chain. The lady who works here is fun and down to earth. She let's you dress up or down in the photos. Takes more than one pose and let's you pick. This shop is kind of hidden, behind the World of Illusions but definitely worth the find. Photos on acid free paper as well as the frames unlike the chains. Everyone needs an old timey photo just once. Might as well pick the one that won't fade at a place that is fun!

1  Thank villeprincess