“Very nice staff member”
Review of Old Tyme Portraits

Old Tyme Portraits
Ranked #39 of 142 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I didn't get the staff members name but it was a brunette with braces and she was wonderdul! The pics turned out really great and we couldn't be satisfied more!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I did not realize there were a few different places to choose from until after we got our pic taken. I think all of them had diff. prices also. We seen one place with better props and better setups. One place had better pricing and diff. outfits. Next time we will look around at all of them.

1  Thank Vanessa N
Reviewed 26 June 2013

While on vacation, my family got our pictures taken.We were a party of four adults and two kids(one age five,the other under two years).The photographer was so good with the kids,the youngest of whom was not exactly cooperative.The costumes were beginning to be a little ratty with worn ties etc. but none the less photographed well. The five year old girl loved dressing up and holding a fan. The picture of my son and his family was terrific. The picture of all of us was ok(I don't photograph well but everyone else looked fine). I don't know if this number identifies the studio but I want to give the photographer credit. BFF6757LC

Reviewed 22 March 2013

These photo shops are located all up and down the Parkway. We visited the one that was on the corner outside of the Tramway. Chris was our photographer and was AWESOME! We had so much fun! Great way to remember your trip to Gatlinburg.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

This is a yearly tradition for us to have our portraits made on our anniversary. Mike was friendly and took great pictures. You could tell he enjoys his job.